n i n e t e e n

LIE TO ME
'And I know that you don't, but if I ask you if you love me. I hope you li-li-li-lie
Lie to me'

stiles

I was talking to Scott and Isaac near the lockers, then I saw aurora pass by with Lydia. She smiled at me and Scott, but didn't even really looked at Isaac.

"ooh what was that" I say "what?" Isaac questioned "trouble in paradise" I laugh.

He looked at me "she didn't tell you?" Isaac spoke sternly "tell what?" I say "we broke up" he stated.

"Why?!" I say "you're joking right?" He said and looked at me like he wants to kill me "guys don't start" Scott sighed.

"no what- what- why-" I say "Because you two kissed!" He exclaimed.

"What now?" I say "Don't act clueless okay? She told me" He says angrily.

"well she didn't tell me- oh god" I say as the flashbacks from the party came rushing back to me. Yes. The bathroom and the kiss. That's what she was talking about that night.

"ok- I'll see you later" I say as I catch up with Aurora.

aurora

I was walking down the hallway with Lydia and she was telling me something when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty classroom.

"What the hell-" I say, but then I realised it's Stiles. He closed the door then walked up to me.

"So when were you planning on telling me?" He says "tell you what?"

"That we kissed at the party!" He exclaimed "Oh shit, you remembered" I sigh. "Well Isaac told me why you guys broke up and then it came in flashbacks" He explained.

"okay I can explain-" he cuts me off "why- why would you kiss me?!" He exclaimed "I-" I started, but he interrupted me again "was that a drunk kiss?" He says "no" I replied.

"so what? Are you just playing with me or what? Why? Why did you kiss me-" I cut him off "HEY you kissed me back!" I exclaimed.

"no shit I did, because I lo-" he shut himself up "you what?" I questioned "nothing- nothing It's never mind" He stuttered.

"So you and Isaac broke up just because of the kiss?" He questioned "no- not exactly" I started "well, I kinda- um- I think I- like- um- you-" I mumbled as his eyes widened.

"but Isaac too- I don't know-" His expression changed from surprised to upset I think.

"Look- I just need time to- you know- think about everything" I say "no" He said "what?"

"no- look- " he paused

"ok I didn't think this through- I don't know what to say" he rubbed the back of his neck and I just smiled at him.