s i x t e e n

LOVER
'My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue'

aurora

"ok please tell me what's wrong, because you're making me worry right now" Isaac says as I just can't get the words out of my mouth.

"ok- but please, please, please don't hate me" I look at him "just tell me" He says.

I exhaled deeply "I kissed someone else" I quickly mumbled.

He stayed silent for a while just looking at me.

"I was drunk and I just kissed them. But nothing else happened! I swear!" I say "say something, please".

"I-I don't really know what to say" He muttered. After staying silent for a while "who" he added "who what?" I say "who did you kiss?" He asked.

I sighed "stiles" I mumbled "of course him" He chuckles, but not that it's funny to him.

"Are you really mad?" I say "I don't know- I was kind of expecting this" He says "what?!" I asked offended "no- no that you would do something like that- but that something had to happen between you guys" he sighs.

"Look, I'm so sorry, I really am" I stated "so what, you like him? You wanna break up or what?" He questioned.

"ok see that's the point. I can't really decide on my feelings" I paused "recently" I added.

"I think we should take a break at least, I don't want to...you know...play with your feelings and stuff so I think it would be better if we just take a break" I say.

"yeah" He rubs the back of his neck. "I like you- really...and I'm so sorry" I say "don't feel bad...I'll give you as much time and space as you need" he says.

"you know you're a great person, right?" I say and he smiles.

"so I guess I'll see you around" Isaac said as he stood up and walked away.

"I hate myself" I mumbled putting my head in my hands.

girls💋

rori👑
ok I talked to Isaac and
we're taking a break before
I figure out my feelings.

lydia👠
oh nooooo

allison👒
It's probably for
the best rn

rori👑
I don't know what
else to do right now

allison👒 is typing...

As Allison was typing a message a got a call from Stiles. Oh boy.

"hey" I picked up. I heard sniffling "Stiles? Stiles are you okay?" I say "no its-" he paused "Stiles, tell me what is going on" I say "my dad" he mumbled "what what what! What happened to your dad?" I asked.

"he- he got in a car accident- and- and- it was pretty bad- and- i-" He stuttered as he was crying "look, I'll be right at the hospital okay? Just try to calm down. I'll be right there" I say as I hung up the phone and rushed to the hospital.