While this thought circulated around him, the two was still on the fact that they might actually be dating each other since Nagatoro didn't help clear the misunderstanding up at all.

He grips his fork tightly and slams it lightly on the table, gaining the attention of the girls in a two feet radius. "Um..." he was ready to fumble his words, his foot presses down on the floor, his bangs casted a shadow over his eyes and his hand squeezed tighter.

"I am not Nagatoro's boyfriend!"

He said it. It's impossible for a shy boy to speak up but he somehow did it.

What was the next plan for him?

He simply calms down and starts to eat the pieces of the teriyaki chicken that laid on his plate while the two blondes in front of him was in a confused state. "That's it?!"

"I... I just wanted to get it off my chest..." he continues to devour his lunch, the two looked at each other and smirks. "Senpai is definitely interesting!" Gamo turned to Nagatoro who simply smiles back and starts to ruffle his hair some more, distracting himself from his food. "Hey! Stop it!" He pleads until a fork drops to the ground.

It was Yoshi's as she bends down to grab it but a long black bag catches her eyes. "What's this?" She grabs it from underneath and presents it on the table.

Y/n's eyes widens as he goes to grab it for only to met with a hand pushing him back. She hands it to Gamo who unzips the leather and reveal an instrument resting inside. She looks up with a brow raised high. "You play the guitar?"

"Yeah... I do..."

"So the poems were..."

"Songs? Yeah..." Y/n was slowly feeling queasy now, he felt that the teasing or the bullying was t gonna let up soon. But...

"Why don't you play us a song, Paisen?"

Y/n was shocked, he was about to say something until, "Because it's broken."

He turns to his right to meet Nagatoro. She was back in the state of emotion where she had "broke" senpai's guitar. Y/n grabs his guitar from across the table and slides it out of it's home.

"Aww, really?"

"Yeah, but then I got it fixed." He starts to pluck the strings a bit, adjusting the tune as the two were really into him playing a song. "How did Paisen break it?"

"I pu-"

"I tripped on my feet when we both were heading home from Friday." Y/n interrupts Nagatoro to prevent the problem between the two from further conflict. She seemed to get the memo as her arm turns into a noodle. "Yeah! He's just a clumsy klutz!"

She then starts to hit the back of his head playfully while Y/n tries to defend himself. "Clumsy!~ Clumsy!~ Clumsy!~"

"Hey, HEY! Stop it!"

"Yeah! Clumsy Paisen!" Yoshi tries to join in again. This time, she was met with a menacing glare from Nagatoro in which she immediately withdraws her hand from the air and back to her side.

Gamo still had her little smirk on from the beginning, staring at his guitar that finally was put into the right tune to play. "Why don't you play us a song if you don't mind?" She asks, Y/n take some time to make his decision.

"Yeah! Play!" Yoshi squeals as it pushed him more to play a song in front of Nagatoro and her friends.

"What song do you wanna here?"

"Sidewalks by Kendrick Lamar."

That song... That's pretty easy... Just gotta make sure the adults aren't around or imma have to convert the swears into sweeter ones...