"I-I'm not! I'm more like-"

"M-My pet!"

"Yeah! ...Wait, pet?!"

Y/n realized what and who said that. Nagatoro who somehow managed to get back to her normal self, her pupils were different sizes as she had the iconic smile on her face. "He's my pet! You know, being fluffy and-and all that!"

Then she starts petting his head, her fingers ran through his soft fluffy locks as she stares. She was being rough at first but soothes her motions as it made Y/n feel excited for some reason.

It felt nice, the delicate tan hand scratching his head as she continues to smirk teasingly at Y/n. "Fluffy!"

Someone blurts at the table, Y/n looks up and sees a hand was approaching him as well. In a calmly matter, it darts down to him.

Y/n was ready for the hit but was blocked by another hand, inches from his head as he traces the thin made arm that saved him.

The tan snake ends at a shoulder, he looks at the culprit and-

Scary!

In her eyes was a deathly glare, she was looking straight at her friend who was nearly scared to the core of her stomach. Her hand tightens, her smile was still pasted with panic. "Don't touch his hair, Yoshi..." she monotonously says, her pupils shrank the more she stares at the girl who was presumed Yoshi.

"His hair is all sticky and gross..."

Y/n was taken back by her immediate response. "I'll have you know I wash my hair everyday!"

"I dunno..." the same voice comes in as the three looks at the orange featured girl who still smirked in a complacent manner. She rests her chin on her hands that were propped up by her elbows.

"Don't you think he's a little more like... a slave?"

That's even worse!

But, Nagatoro's reaction was a tad bit different. "Y-Yeah, he kinda does!"

Then she grabs a fistful of hair and starts to swing his head in a rude matter. "Come on, slave! Don't eat slow before lunch is over!" She jerks his head back and forth, rattling his brain as he tries to pry her from his h/c forest.

"Yeah, get to work!" Yoshi says once again, a powerful swing comes to him this time. And the same result, she was caught by none other Y/n's kouhai.

Now, it was just a silent look. Her eyebrows arches as she casted a taint shadow above her eyes. Yoshi quickly gets the memo and takes her hand back before anything rash goes down.

"Eh... That doesn't suit him either..." the unarmed friend says for the third time as Y/n could only glimpse back at her with annoyance, waiting for a new alias for him to be known as.

He waits and waits, she stares with the same kind of vibe that Nagatoro has when she bullied her senpai until the smile fades away as she says, "He's more of an insect, now that I take a good look at him."

Wow... That is just-

"That is just awful, Gamo!"

Took the words right out of my head...

"Oh, I'm sorry... Did I insult your little boyfriend here?" The girl who he presumed was Gamo smiles proudly at her insult she made, Nagatoro was now on the verge of either hitting her or call her out.

Whether was in her mind, it wasn't going to be good.

But Y/n...

It feels... weird... She... didn't defend herself at first when... Gamo asked if we were dating... But now she's defending me for my sake...

Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara