⚜ ~ 7 ~ ⚜

Tanjirou had simply stood there, unsure what to do exactly. He could smell the sorrow and hesitation from the older man, but also the venom and malice. Giyuu obviously was on edge, especially having the male attack him. Even so, Tanjirou couldn't simply just stand there. He'd prefer Giyuu not be attack, simple as that. He didn't really understand why others hated Demon so much, then again, he'd witnessed the carnage of them himself. Holding his breath, he positioned himself before Giyuu, holding his arms outward to show his protection. The sight not only baffled the older male, but drew slight worry from the Demon. Even with the older male telling him the danger, Tanjirou ignored it. 

"Boy, you're making rash decisions. Get over here and let me do my job!" Tanjirou frowned, shaking his head. 

"I kindly refuse. Giyuu is my friend and has helped me all this time, so I can't have you attacking him. Just hear him out, please?"

"He is a Demon, something needing to be killed before he does something bad." Giyuu stayed in the background merely listening. Part of him knew speaking now would grant nothing but more tension. He simply had to trust Tanjirou. Simple as that.

"You seem like a nice old man, but please just give him a chance. He helped me after my family was killed by some Demon by the name of Muzan! I am begging you, give us a chance and hear us out!" That name seemed to peak Urokodaki's attention, his hand tapping his mask as he studied the two. He was not blind, nor a fool. He could see the truth, even if he desperately wanted to refuse such words. Sighing, he stared down Giyuu before speaking once more. Tanjirou noted he didn't even attempt to hide the venom in his words.

"I will listen, but he moves an inch, I will take his head. Old disciple of mine or not, he is now a Demon. Come inside and keep him by the door. He stays out of this conversation unless asked, understood?" Giyuu nodded instead of Tanjirou replying. Urokodaki grunted before leading them in, closing the door behind them. He was visually tense, but Giyuu figured that would happen. Going to his old master was a risk he needed to take, to assure Tanjirou could protect himself. Not only from Muzan in the future, but from Giyuu's outbursts should they happen. He accepted the blood, but knew he'd push the boundaries as far as they could go. "Take a seat and give me that sword." 

Giyuu sighed before giving it to Tanjirou, who kept it himself. Urokodaki scowled before ignoring it. So long as that blade was not in a Demon's hold, he could care less. Taking a seat, he positioned himself across from Tanjirou. He exhaled a long breath before tilting his head, his hands working to start a fire. He was hungry and far too stressed to deal with everything. But he'd given his word to listen.

"So, tell me what you're doing here."

"Well, Giyuu insisted I learn breathing techniques." Urokodaki noted the maroon haired male seemed hesitant to speak more, only drawing his curiosity. He seemed fairly careful in this topic.

"Question. Why do you need to learn breathing techniques?" He watched not only Tanjirou hesitate, but Giyuu look elsewhere. It only reassured something had happened that the kid wasn't willing to say. "One more question. Has he attacked anyone yet?" 

The color drained from Tanjirou's features as Urokodaki got his answer. He ground his teeth before shifting his cold gaze. Giyuu had already sunk lower then before, noticing the older males slow movements for his sword. There was a look of disbelief, yet a knowing gleam. Giyuu knew this could be the outcome and knew the older man was smart. He already figured Urokodaki would piece everything. Even so, he'd not noticed Tanjirou catch on. The male rose just as Urokodaki had, stepping before Giyuu with determination in his gaze. 

"You're being a fool. He has a taste of blood, meaning he will hunger for it again. He might even attack you!"

"HE ALREADY DID!" Urokodaki paused for a moment, confusion seeping off him. He figured Giyuu succumbed to urges, but the fact he had attacked the youngster and they still traveled with him appalled the older male.