----

HI WELCOME TO MY NEW SECOND STORY!! 
Eto na eto na, pinublish ko na HAHAHAHAHA I hope you'll enjoy reading this mga Laladies:(( Pati ako, naiyak sa sarili kong story HAHAHAHAHA omg, this isn't a bad story after all. It turned out to be great.

DISCLAIMER!:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTICE!: 

This story may contain a lot of mistakes and errors such as: Grammatical, typographical and any other errors. So please bear in mind that I'm still editing this story. Anyway, I hope you'll still appreciate it and vote and leave a comment for my story.

Next story ka nalang girl if you think this story isn't good enough for you hehehe.

ABOUT THIS STORY: 

This is actually a short, dramatic, chaotic, random story so please lang jyuds, don't expect too much from this and I do hope you'll really love this story hehehe.
As a young teenage author, I'm quite aware that a lot of readers are in to short typical stories so I do hope that this unique story of mine will make you drool because of amazement. 

While I was writing about this story, I felt the need of getting a handkerchief and cry a lot because alam niyo naman HAHAHAH author niyo laging dramatic!

CHARACTERS:

*Jai Chosen Elravino Derosas
* Jia Brave Elravino Derosas
* Zacchaeus Blaze Britt Stiphenson
* Miles Dusk Sato Mondragalyo
* Alexis Hoshi Napoles Kang
* Beige Yakob Briel Falcon

SLEEPRAPHEYNIYA *:
Cause of disorder: Stress of mother during pregnancy, and/or illegal drugs.
Symptoms: Illness-- Fever.
Prevention: Always bring along your own oxygen tank. Stay away from dirty places. Be careful, it's the skin, brain and nose of the person that's in trouble. 
Time limit of a person that has disorder: Thirty years old and below.

"It's not the disorder that may kill me. But it's the painful doubts that you tell me. Dreaming isn't something that I just come up with because of boredom. But because, I'm an aspirant. "

SO AS ALWAYS, DRINK EIGHT TO TEN CUPS OF WATER A DAY. AND PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER:))