I was on the plane, looking as we fly far from that city. I have a life too and my grandfather is already mad enough that I skipped the class for two weeks.

My gut feel is right not to allow him.

I trusted him. My fault is that I turned soft on him and allowed Miles.
This won't happen if he just agreed with me in the first place not to go far away.

"Are you okay, son? We can find him."
My dad asked me. He is trying to comfort me but it's not working.

I imagined Miles standing in front of me apologizing that he liked another guy...It fucking hurts but even if it does I am sure as hell that I will still accept him...because I am this stupid...because this is how crazy I am for him...so much that I fucking hate myself anymore. Selflove? What is that?  I just love Miles so much that I am willing to accept him again after what he did to me.

We reached Thailand and instead of going home with dad, I went straight to our unit. I want to be alone.
I can't tell anyone that he fell out of love and find another guy there.
Aside knowing that my family will be mad at him, it will fucking hurt my pride too...that I gave him everything but I am still not enough.

"Boss, we traced him in the city. He used the card in the groceries. Should we cut his card?"

"No. Don't do that. Just let him."

At least I know that he is still there.
Miles has brought limited cash. He can withdraw money too using my card but he never did. He has no work there and I will be fucking worried if he stopped using it anymore. I don't want him depending on another guy.

"Sir, he booked a hotel. It is not in Wellington sir."

What are you doing Miles?

"Let him. Connect with the Elites, tell them to check the place."

I dropped the call.

The confidence that I am always wearing is fading. He made me lose it.

What hurts the most is that even if he left and said that he wants me to leave him alone, I still want him back... So bad...

December 15
Today, Miles is supposed to return to Thailand after his three months program. His return ticket is scheduled for today.
My phone alarmed me at 7:00 AM.
I should be picking him up at the airport.

I am now on my way to school but decided to go to the airport instead. I want to hurt myself more so I waited until the last flight from New Zealand arrived.

See? I am a fool.

He is not here.

No smallest trace of Miles here.

All the Elites who were transferred there returned already last week. They have no news about him. He is being hidden by someone powerful in that country. The Elites can't even do anything.

I got notified on my phone that he posted an IG story after a long time. When I checked it, the post already has been deleted.

You are so cruel, Miles.
You fucking broke me.

Papa went to the unit to fill my fridge again.

"Cade, you know I understand why you're hurt, but can you take care of yourself? Do you think Miles will be happy to see you?"

"I hope he won't be happy. I hope he will be mad at me, at least, I know that he still has tiny feelings left for me."

"Move on, dear. You are too young. Maybe, you are not meant to be. Not because he is your first doesn't mean he has to be the last too. Go and have fun. Maybe, there is someone else destined for you."

"It's too easy for you to say that because you never experienced it. No one can understand me that's why I can't talk to anyone of you." My voice cracked.

Christmas came, I didn't go to the mansion so my family visited me instead.

Maybe I love hurting myself so much for still staying in this place and waiting for him.

I never cried in front of them but when they looked at me with pity, I can't help myself but break down.
I've been trying to hide this feeling for so long. Looking at everyone being happy with each other. I feel so fucking alone and pathetic. How can this life be unfair to me?

When dada said to me before that don't ever let go of someone who made you fall in love, it just doesn't apply to anyone at all. It is not for me.

I only love him so much but why does it need to be like this hard?

"Cade, it's okay. Not everything will fall to how we expected it to be. Maybe they are cooking something better for you." Mommy Gulf looked at me with pity.

If Miles is not for me. I'll fucking change the destiny and force him to stay beside me.

I will search for him, this time, I won't be as pathetic as this anymore. I will make sure that he'll stay with me no matter what. I think I have been kind enough. Let me show you the beast in me then.
Fucking hide, because once I found you, I swear, you won't be able to leave my side anymore.

A/N: Cade version 2.0 coming up. Sorry in advance 😳😂
Season 2 next with Miles POV