Chapter 24 - Trent

I don't remember anything from waking up this morning to going to class, but I will never forget last night. No woman, and I mean no woman, has ever been able to accomplish what Jehlani did last night. I have no clue how I was able to finish my finals because all I could manage to think about was my mate.

Three o'clock came without me knowing it, and I found myself back at Jehlani's place. She had given me the spare key, so I let myself in, and was greeted by Jehlani running up, throwing her arms around my neck, and kissing me. I grabbed her supple waist and held her tight.

"I have no idea what you did to me, but I do know that pussy, most definitely, runs this. I've been thinking about you all day." I grabbed a handful of her ass, and kissed her again, this time, sweetly.

"That was the idea. How were your finals?" She looked stunning, and she was glowing. Her curly hair was put into two pigtails that rested on her shoulders with a pencil peeking out the top of one, and some purple reading glasses were perched on her perfect nose. Her high school t-shirt and yoga shorts told me that she had been here all day, but they accentuated her thick curves. She helped me out of my jacket and grabbed my bag, then led me into the living room to have a seat. The entire way, the sway of her hips drew me in more.

"Kick off your shoes and get comfy. Tell me about your day." She was giddy and full of energy, whereas I had been laidback and in a daze all day. There were books and papers scattered around a small area on the couch. She simply snapped her dainty fingers, and the items floated up and were placed in a neat pile on the floor. I guess I was getting used to it because I was unaffected by the sight.

"Well, I have no recollection of anything except last night. What did you do to me, woman?" I shot my eyes at her in a playful matter, then she straddled me and began to caress the back of my neck.

"Nothing you can't handle. You're a mighty Alpha, born and bred to lead the BraveHeart Tribe. Plus, there's plenty more where that came from."

"Oh, yea?"

"Oh, Mama's just getting started..."

We shared another kiss, and the energy surged between us. She slipped back into her original position, Indian style on the couch, and began to study again.

"Well, if you give me another hour, I'll be dressed and ready to go grab a bite." She looked so perfect; all I could do was stare.

"How about I cook for you, instead? I'm feeling creative, all of a sudden. You finish studying and let me worry about dinner." I kissed her forehead, then went into the kitchen to see what I could work with. I grabbed some chicken breasts I had found and decided to make an old dish that my mother used to make for us when Duke and I were growing up.

Soon as Duke came to mind, my phone began to go off on the counter.

"I was just thinking about you, man. What's up?"

"Are you and Jehlani home? I need to talk to both of you about something extremely urgent," Duke yelled frantically in my ear.

"Slow down, man. We're at Jehlani's place, what's going on?"

"Not over the phone. I'm on my way." He then hung up, without further explanation. Not soon after, my beloved walked in and hugged me from behind.

"It smells terrific in here. Is there anything I can do to help?" Her sweet words were like nectar from a honeysuckle.

"Just watch Alpha work." She hopped up on the counter with ease, and the sight of her perfect breasts jiggling under her t-shirt sent my mind to an illicit place. Silence passed between us, then she broke the ice.