S e v e n

S e v e n

[7/9]

Anger

"[Name], I am bored~" Naruto complained. He was lying on your bed, his head leaning on the wall. You only groaned and ran a hand through your messy locks. "Then find something to do, I don't have time for you. Why are you even here in the first place?" You shot back, your voice not lacking annoyance. Naruto simply shrugged. "Your mother let me in." he answered casually. "I should lock my door next time," you muttered and scribbled those words down on a little piece of paper. "What was that?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. You shook your head. "Nothing."

"But-"  he started. "Listen, Uzumaki Naruto, read a book or do something productive. I have to learn for that damn Science test!" The blonde hold up his hands in surrender, a smirk forming on his lips as he eyed your annoyed and angered form. Yes, he just found out what he wanted to do. And so he began. "Why even learn, you are way too stupid to pass the test." he said and an anger vein plopped up on your head. You turned around and faced him, your face red from fury. "What was that?" You asked through gritted teeth. The blonde smirked yet again. "Are you deaf? Maybe you should see a doctor." You clenched your fists and forced yourself to concentrate. And man, that took you some willpower. 

"Your hair is so messy, don't you know how to comb it?" 

"Uzumaki!" you shouted and broke your pencil in two. "Geez, you sure need anger management."  That was it, you knew he liked to provoke you, but he is going to far. You shot up from your chair and grabbed the smirking boy by his collar and threw him to ground. You on top stared with anger filled eyes at him. Your breath was hot, and threatening. Naruto sure was in a dangerous situation. 

"And you!" she started, talking through gritted teeth. 

"You are the most annoying person in the world."

"You are so boring, [name]." 

"You are an idiot, a sadist even with that f*cking smile of yours. You love to tease people. And you are ignorant. Why don't you go tease your little duckbutt boyfriend and fuck his goddamn butthole instead of stopping from learning. And you know what, I am way better in school than you are. Because you are always spacing out thinking about Sakura or Sasuke. Hah, maybe even Kiba! And look at your own blonde hair! It looks ridiculous; just like you." You spat at him moving closer, your lips were only inches away from each other. 

"Pah, I am more clever than you!" Naruto commented. 

"Is that so, then tell me why I, even though you are an annoying and sadistic little bastard, want to do this right now." you said and pressed your lips against his. The blonde's eyes widened as he felt you moving your lips against his. They felt so soft, just perfect for his. And for the first time he did want to be kissed by you. And so he kissed back, his arms sneaking around your waist as he pulled you even closer. Your hands were holding his face and you didn't want to pull apart. But you needed air, sadly. 

"There!" you breathed out looking in his blue orbs. "Can I learn now?" you asked and got up slowly. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. "No, there is some unfinished business here." he said smirking.

The seventh kiss, the kiss that got you two together. . .