T h r e e

T h r e e

[3/9]

Spin the bottle!

"Forget it!" you shouted, arms crossed and your head turned in the other direction. 

"But [name]-" the pink haired girl argued. You shot her a glare. Your lips in a straight line.

"No buts, I am not taking place in such idiotic games," you told your friend who pouted at your ignorance.

"It's going to be fun!" She said clapping her hands. You snorted.

"Yeah, dared to kiss some random people, besides I've already seen this 'gay couple' kissing." You explained referring to the two boys, Naruto and Sasuke whose jaws dropped at your comment.

"WE ARE NOT GAY!" They both yelled in your ear, Sasuke even pulled at your ear lob. You flinched and pushed the raven haired boy away.

"Yeah, right. Keep telling that to yourself."

"Watch it, [surname]" 

"Anyway," Sakura pulled you down in the round. "You are going to do it, whether you want or not!"  The others looked at you and waited for a response. With a sigh and yet another glare shot towards the pinkette, you took the bottle and spun it. Your eyes, and the ones' of the others' followed the movement, until the neck of the bottle pointed at certain blonde boy. You looked up from the bottle to Naruto and turned to Sakura.

"No." You said. 

"What, no!?" 

"I am not kissing Naruto."

Naruto smirked at your behavior and leaned forward to your ear. 

"It's not like we've never kissed before," he purred into your ear. You flushed. 

"It was an accident!" 

"Yeah, right. Keep telling that to yourself." Sasuke smirked.

"Sasuke!" You said through gritted teeth. 

You gazed at Naruto's face, biting your lip. You pulled at his shirt and crashed your lips onto his, breaking apart right after.

"Never again!"