BONUS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NARUTO

You stared at the little parcel in your hands. It was October 10, Naruto's birthday, and man, you were insecure about it. Today Naruto would be 18, which was quite exciting for you. Your blond idiot would finally be an official adult, and who knows, maybe this particular day will be the one to make him an adult by mind? In any case, you would still love him the same, or even more.
You noticed your phone vibrating, and you eyed your screen: Don't forget, it's Naruto's Birhday TODAY!!
You knew that. How could you forget even? That day was burned in your mind, and by nobody else than yourself. Two weeks ago you started looking for the perfect present, but to your own disappointment you didn't find anything, which radiated perfection. That's how you ended up with buying him a mix out of anything you believed was appealing to Naruto. These being: Metal Gear Solid V -- The Phantom Pain, chopsticks, and something different. Well, you could only hope he would be happy with your present pick.

You wrapped your [favorite color] scarf around your neck, and quickly put on your coat -- all ready. Outside it was cold, the autumn air made you shiver; lucky that Naruto only lives two blocks away from you. In a paced walk you reached his estate within a few minutes. Your gloved fingers found the bell, and you ringed, hiding your present behind your back. And then you waited.

"[Name]--" Naruto opened the door, but you didn't let him finish his greeting. You threw yourself in his arms, and hugged him happily.
"Happy Birthday, Naruto!" you congratulated him, and heard him chuckle. He rubbbed your back, and heaved you up, bringing you inside.
"Thank you, [name]-chan!" he said grinning, as he let go of you. You looked around the house -- nobody there?
"Am I the first?" you questioned, and the blond nodded.

"You're like two hours early?" He laughed, and ruffled your hair, as he sees your pouting face.
"Well, the early bird catches the worm!" you responded, quite flustered.
"It's all right, I'm glad you're the first. Oh, and which worm do you intend to catch?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrow. You blushed.
"B-baka!" Naruto shook head, and planted a kiss on your forehead, which didn't help much your tomato condition.
"Is that a present I'm seeing?"

"Ah, yes, indeed!" You were relieved that he changed the topic, and you handed him the parcel.
"Do you want me to open it now, or should-"
"Yes!" If he were to open it in front of the others, you would probably kill Sasuke for his 100% stupid remark, and you hadn't planned to go to jail any time soon.
"Well then," he spoke and guided you to the living room. You two sat down on the sofa, and Naruto didn't waste time in opening the little box -- his eyes grew wide.

"Is this--" he was speechless, and you jsut nodded.
"Metal Gear Solid V? Yes, it is. I had to go to Tokyo to get it for you!" Naruto smiled, and pulled you into a hug.
"You didn't have to."
"But I wanted to."

He then got out part two of your present. The boy raised an eyebrow.
"Chopsticks?"
"Haha, yeah. They are a limited edition actually. I thought you might like some more colorful ones," you explained, rubbing the back of your head.
"They look wonderful."

Now it was time for the last part. You were biting your nails as he suddenly pulled out a little paper. His blue eyes stared at it, and then, all of a sudden, he bursted out laughing.
"A coupon?" he questioned shaking his head, amused. Indeed, you loved the idea of giving him a coupon, a "I do whatever you want"-coupon to be exact.
Naruto turned to you smirking.
"Everything I want, eh?" he asked mockingly, a sly smirk on his lips. You gulped, that look couldn't mean anything good.
"You know, [name], I got 18 today -- officially legal. How about some worm catching, early bird?" You blushed furiously, and your jaw dropped. Naruto laughed at you, and put his arm over your shoulder.

"You idiot!" you said rather loudly, and embarrassed.
"You love this idiot though," he countered, and you silently agreed.
"The only thing you get from me is this." And with these words you pressed your lips to his, swinging your one leg over his lap, so you actually sat in his lap. Your hands found his face, and you deepened the kiss that spoke so much than just "happy birthday", it spoke "I love you, birthday boy."

~EXTENDED~

"Oi, you two love birds!" You heard the voice of Sasuke. Parting from Naruto, you turned to him -- if looks could kill.
"Jealous that you can't kiss him?"
"Nah, I'm not that into blonds." You smirked.
"Oh really? These two kisses with Naruto and your crush on Cameron Diaz say otherwise." His face went pale.
"WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know it's quite late for a BONUS drabble, but it's Naruto's birthday, so why not?