1.introduction

Y/n:" finally I can go home". She said to her friend Lisa she is 18 year old and live with her mother father and brother ( min yoongi)her brother is CEO of many company's Lisa, Jennie, rosé and jisoo is her friend she is a high school student.

Lisa:" no ya can't"
Y/n:" why"
Lisa:" don't tell me you forget" y/n:" is there is something special" Lisa:"it's jisoo birthday today". Y/n:" I know that I am just checking you".
Lisa:" ok now let's go home and get ready I will come to pick you up".
Y/n:" ok let's".

With that they both left the school now it's already night y/n is ready and she is waiting for Lisa to come and pick her up with that her phone range she check the caller ID and it's Lisa

Lisa:" come outside I am waiting for you".(with that Lisa hang up y/n go outside and went inside Lisa's car she notice that jisoo and rosé is also so in the car). Y/n:" happy birthday jisoo unie". Jisoo" thanks".
. Lisa:" jisoo you know that y/n forget your birthday"
y/n:" no didn't by the way here's your birthday gift and where is Jennie"( the girls are talking with each other and Lisa drive the car)

junkook pov I just come from mission and I am now going to to take a shower but before I could my phone range and I check the caller ID it's Jimin I pick the call up On phoneJimin:" jungkook me and taehung is going to to club do you want to to joi...

On phone
Jimin:" jungkook me and taehung is going to to club do you want to to join us( jungkook think for a moment and then said )
Junkook:" ok send me the club address"(with that jungkook hang up)
Another pov. jungkook went to the washroom while jungkook is in the washroom let me tell you who is he" he is 27 year old Mafia and he is also CEO of many company's Like min yoongi ... his mother passed away many year's ago and his father is the only one left he also has a step mother jungkook has a mafia gang with his friends(park jimin, kim teahyung, min yoongi, hoseok,Kim namjoon ,kin seokjin) he very cold toward everyone he has a short temper he is Heartless but he can do anything for his loved ones let's go back to the story.

junkook pov

junkook pov. As soon as I enter the club I message jimin. On message
Junkook:"where are you" jimin"I am at the bar"

After that junkook went to the bar and he meet jimin and taehung.
Taehung:"Hy how are you" junkook:" I am good" jimin:" junkook what do you want to drink".
Another pov .
y/n, Lisa,rosé and our birthday girl (jisoo) Jennie already arrived at the club Jennie take her car to come to club they went to the bar and they start enjoy there night Lisa , Jennie and rosé is at the dance floor but jisoo and y/n is at the bar they are drinking they are completely drunk
Taehyung pov

Me and junkook is at the bar but jimin is having fun with girls that's when I got a call and it's min yoongi when my phone rang junkook look at me I said. Teahyung:" it's suga( min yoongi) " jungkook just nod with that I come outside from the club because there is is much loub music I pick the call up suga:" where are you" Taehung:" me , junkook and jimin is at club do you want to join us" suga:" yeah send me the address" taehung:" ok " ( and then I send him address and went inside)

Please vote if you like it