Chapter 23 - Fraud!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Ouch, ouch... Agency.... what are you guys actually planned?" A blonde female said.

"Teruko. We don't want to take the Bush. I want to go home faster." The male said.

"SHUT UP, TECHOU! YOU'RE ANNOYING ME."

"What hunting dogs doing in here?" Kunikida said.

Hunting dogs?

"Yes we are, since... you guys are a criminal." The female smile and starts her attack on Tanizaki.

She's fast!

She looks like a little girl, but what is this power? She keeps attacking us one by one. While the other one keep on his place.

This is all fraud... what can we do?

---

Dazai Osamu's POV

They already started to move. The Decay of Angel. I have to know more about this organization.

But, the only way I will got the information is...

"G-gah! My team was lost!" I screamed as the blue horse team lost.

"Are you paying enough for that team?"

"Yes, I hope I can take the money that I gave to that gambler..."

When I moved my head, I know that this person could come and get me.

I don't know what his name is, but he's one of the Hunting Dogs that already after the agency just now.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Former Mafia executive... Dazai Osamu."

"Yessir?" He grabs both of my hands and handcuffs it.

"On the criminal charges of complicity in 138 murders, 312 cases of extortion, and 625 cases of fraud, along with various and sundry other crimes

"On the criminal charges of complicity in 138 murders, 312 cases of extortion, and 625 cases of fraud, along with various and sundry other crimes."

Finally...

"You're under arrest."

Okay, let's go to the fun place.

---

Your POV

The television show us that the Agency was guilty for this case. And, I know... this is not the Agency's fault.

That Gogol guy is clever enough to makes this all happened.

And I'm sure he's not dead or anything.

"Where side are you now?" A red haired girl asked me.

"I'm none of anyone else's side... I'm here because the Agency want it." She sighed and sit on her chair.

"Look, you can't do that. See, the Agency helps you a lot. I mean, A LOT." She makes her point obvious to me.

"Yes... but still, I don't want to be a pawn or trumps again. I'm just tired." She looks pity on me.

Fukuzawa Yuukichi came to our table and looks at me. This girl nodded and she moved away.

"Should I call you 'dad'? Our story has been ended since the start... you can't save me again." He sits on the chair while turn the TV off.

"I'm a little bit surprised when you can remember your past."

What was that mean?

"Do you know the reason why did I can't remember the past?" He nods.

"Then tell me! Why is it? Why all the things is blurry and just make my head hurt???" I stand and make the table flipped down.

"(Y/N)..."

He stand and hugged me. His hug is warm and gently pacified me off.

"One day, you'll know why you can't remember your past."

"So, I do really have a reason for it?" He pulls his body and fix the table.

"Yes. But, for now... I will try to make you can control your ability again. Even, it will failed... I will try it more. Can I?"

I can tell it. His face is telling me that he wants sirencely helping me. But as what I remember, this is would be difficult. Because, there would be an advantage of this way.

"Alright. Try it, I don't care."

"But, the method now is... you have to be my subordinate. This is called Every Man is Equal."

So... I'll be one of the Agency?

"As what you have agreed, now... you're [real(Y/N)(L/N)]. Shall now become my subordinate. And you will be my right hand."

Suddenly I felt high temperatures in my body

Suddenly I felt high temperatures in my body. I feel hot everywhere.

"This is so different than anybody else..." Ranpo said.

"I hope this is can be done."

"Is she will be okay?"

"Yes, (Y/N)... I know her for a long time. She's such a strong person."

My head feels like its tried to killed me. It's like it was about to explode.

But then I lost my energy and falls down. I can hear the screams, but yes... now I finally can close my eyes.