"What the hell Mix?"

"Come on, it would be fun. Of course, you can't tell them that I invited you." Mix is persistent.

"I need to tell it to Cade first."

"He will never allow you. Come on you are in a different country. Why not roam around? I will report to them as 'you are meeting the professor.' Watchu say?"

"Can you tell me why they recruited you? I mean you don't look serious at your job." I asked him.

"Well, it's because they need me more than I need them. Uncle Kai has been trying to recruit me before but it was sir Gulf who offered bigger. I don't get why he would offer that salary for me. He said it was for his grandson. I never met Cade in person though so I agreed but it turned out that I am guarding the boyfriend instead."

"Are you regretting? So what do they want from you?"

"He just wants you safe. It was sir Gulf's only order."

They want me safe probably because they don't want their grandson to be worried. Their family is so extra.

Our professor entered so I fixed myself. I let out a deep breathe.

It was already lunchtime when I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket.
I promised him that I am gonna call him.
"You are always out of focus, Miles. You look so smart but you are always spacing out. Focus." Ma'am Fransisca asked me.

I don't know if I am nervous because of her or because of Cade. He will be mad at me again.

"Put all that documents to my table."
I immediately ran to her office.
I grabbed my phone after and found out that I have a lot of miscalls from both Cade and Mayka.
I called Mayka first because it might be important. He said Cade told him that I am not picking up the call.

This is tiring. I am already stressed enough here. This is not what I imagine being an exchange student.

I was busy collecting my thoughts when Cade called again. I fixed my AirPods. "Baby, I am sorry. My prof talked to me after class."

I saw the Indonesian twins so I wave at them. "See you on Saturday, Miley."
The older twin told me.

"Who are you talking to? where are you going on Saturday? Why are they calling you Miley?" He asked me.

"That's nothing, baby. That's just a party but I won't go without your approval of course." I just looked at him while he is walking to the classroom. I miss home. I miss sleeping with Cade at night. I am really tired.

"You are not going."

We are now on our sixth week of LDR. Same routine of calling. Mix keeps mocking how stupid I am for allowing Cade control my life.

They won't understand him, but I am totally fine with it...

He will come here on Friday, I really can't wait.

He said he already packed his stuff.
He will be traveling through their private plane because it would be safer as his dad said. They have the best aircraft maintenance team better than those in the commercial ones.

I've been so busy with studies. I think I will be sick anytime from now.

Last night, I went shopping with Mix and I got exhausted right away so I just let him do the grocery alone. He even bought for himself using my boyfriend's card.

I called to wake Cade up around 7 am as usual. Actually, I have no sleep at all. I've been trying to be awake the whole night. I think I wanna throw up. I am not feeling well.

Cade's POV

"Baby, good morning. I am sleepy. I love you."
He was on his way to their building.

"Can't you skip a day to rest?" Miles has been studying nonstop. I don't know why he keeps forcing himself to study more.

"Bye." He yelled and hang up the line.

What the hell did I do again?

I looked around. There's no one beside me though. Why is he mad again?

Four more days. You are going to meet him again. Patience.

"I said I love you. You didn't respond."
This is his last text to me.

One hour...
Two hours...
Two days...

It's been 48 hours since he last contacted me.
The worst feeling is knowing that he is still sulking.

Mix is now searching for him. Instead of Friday, I advanced my trip tomorrow.

He is making me so damn worried.

Even if he is mad, Miles will still call because he knows how paranoid I am.

No fucking idea what happened to him.

His phone was now turned off.

I am now in the Elite headquarters.

He didn't contact anyone. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

"Boss, he used the card." One from the  intelligence team told me.

"Trace his location," I ordered.

"Bowen Hospital in Wellington, sir."

What the hell is he doing to a hospital?

"Tell them to never touch Miles. Report to me again if they found him."

Fucking shit.
What the hell happened to you?
Please, call me.
This is not what you have promised me.

A/n : need to sleep. Will just edit later when I woke up. Sorry for all the typos whatsoever. 😍