Chapter 35

Hey notif gang! Say hi again I wanna talk to you all!!!!!!

Where Eddie tries to move on and Harry falls back into old habits to cope.

HARRY.

@wroetoshaw and @eddieparks DM's.

You blocked my number but not my twitter?

Eddie?

You told me to not talk to you so fine

I'm not physically talking to you

Eddie at least answer me???

Please???

because i don't want to talk to you harry

that's why i blocked your number

But I can still message you here???

in the nicest way possible, and i mean itbc your past relationship is none of my business, i saw the absolute shit katie got when you guys broke up

i cannot handle that right now

so no, i will not touch any piece of social media that has anything to do with you in the slightest

not until i know i'm ready to

now leave me alone harry

Oh

Okay

I'll leave you alone now, sorry for bothering you

EDDIE.

Harry was gone. Maybe he had gone back to the UK. Wherever he had gone, he hadn't told any of us his plans. I was the one to notice when all of his stuff from my room had disappeared. His suitcase, his phone charger - all of it was gone.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly panicked when I first realised he'd taken off, but moments after when I remembered our whole argument, I became less bothered about it.

Still, I'd been responsible, telling Cal he'd left. He seemed to be the only person who was overly bothered over it, although I noticed Tobi's face increase with worry when I told Lux.

I felt weird when I climbed into bed that night. Only one more night here, until we were headed home the day after tomorrow. I wasn't sure how I felt about that - going home not being in a relationship felt scary. It made it even more real than it currently was, and although I knew I was doing what was best, I still had my moments of doubt, and where I missed him massively.

It was all a huge inner conflict, my thoughts bickering with each other - one side yelling at the other for even thinking about him, the other challenging that saying it was only natural after spending nearly everyday together for the last couple of months.

@eddieparks: ahhhhh well. goodnight!

2k retweets, 42k likes

     @freyanightingale: Omw to cuddle xxxx

582 retweets, 7911 likes

     @eddieparks: how do u read my mind every time i tweet?!?!

1k retweets, 29k likes

The door is opening before I even have a chance to put the phone down, and despite the darkness I can just about make out Freya waddling towards me, a blanket - or maybe a duvet hugged around her shoulders.