Chapter 30

Before you read this chapter, this is a disclaimer that whilst I am writing about Harry Lewis (wroetoshaw) in this story, my depictions of him are purely for the plot, and they do not represent my own views of him / depict how he acts in real life. This is a work of fiction only. That being said, enjoy this chapter!

(There will be a POV change this chapter, but I will make it clear for you all!)

ps, i am so, so, so sorry about the end of this chapter

AUGUST NINETEENTH, SEVEN PM

liked by eddieparks and 1,772,915 others

@wroetoshaw: Happy birthday to my number one fan! It's been a pleasure

@eddieparks: loser

@eddieparks: i look so bad here why did u post this one

    @wroetoshaw: Because I think you look nice that's why

"So that's why you didn't show me that picture, huh?" I say to Harry, brushing through my hair one last time, just minutes before we leave to go out. 

"Had to keep it a surprise! It's your birthday!"

"You've surprised me loads already! It's been amazing...hands down the best birthday I've ever had," I smile warmly, putting down the brush, instead going over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Really? Best birthday ever?"

"Mhm," I murmur, resting my chin on his shoulder. It's a bit of a stretch considering he's a little taller than me, but I make it work. It's only temporary, anyway, because there's a knock on our door, Dylan the other side telling us that everyone else is ready to go. 

"We're just coming!" I call out, giving Harry another kiss on the neck before unhooking my arms. 

"Better not be having more birthday sex!" Dylan calls out crudely, laughing, and from the sound of his footsteps, walking away. 

I can feel my cheeks heat up, and Harry just grins at me, that look in his eye, as always. 

"Come on, then. let's go have a good night out," he reaches out for my hand, taking it in his, and leading me downstairs. 

-

The club we arrive at is extremely busy, and even before entering we can hear the loud bass pumping from the building. I'm excited. I think all of us are excited to have a night to forget about everything, and get completely fucked. At least, I am, anyway.