"You look absolutely sublime," he complimented and her brows raised at the odd choice of compliment but didn't comment on it. Her own happiness radiated from her and sometimes, no matter the time, some smiles were simply unrivalled.

"You got flowers?" She asked, and he nodded with a grin.

"I told you, we're going out."

They'd gone to a restaurant and it had been the poshest thing any of them had ever gone to (they also had to drive the next town over since Beacon Hills wasn't very good when it came to posh restaurants) and after they'd done that they ended up walking around Beacon Hills preserve with a bottle of wine in hand.

They probably looked a right sight; both of them dressed up so formally and yet they were both drinking like teenagers who weren't old enough to drink. No one would think that the night before they'd stayed up every single waking moment thinking about the sign of death they'd been given. You wouldn't think they'd been given news so terrible that they shouldn't even be able to be happy. Although, in the preserve, no one was going to see them anyway since no one was around.

"You are a stalker!" She laughed out, and he laughed out his own scoff as he shook his head the pair stumbling to the side ever so slightly. Since he was now human he could also get drunk although he seemed to be holding his alcohol better than Margo (although she was excusing it on the heels).

"I am not a stalker," he countered.

"You followed me around the world...all the way to Italy!" She reminded and he rolled his eyes.

"They're just minor details, that doesn't mean I'm a stalker!" He countered.

"You are a stalker," she declared regardless, "Derek Hale is a stalker!" She shouted louder laughing as she did and he laughed back before stepping closer and he wrapped his arms around her, "no, no, no, somebody help I'm being kidnapped by a stalker!" She shouted teasingly through her own laughter and he couldn't help but laugh himself in his own tipsy state. He spun her around so that she was facing him, "so-" he quickly cut her off by pressing his lips to hers and both of them were emitting so much joy.

They stumbled back ever so slightly but the world was not working in their favour as Margo lost her balance but she had no intention of falling on her own as she grabbed onto Derek's arms and they both fell down with a yelp. They landed with a heavy thud and a groan of pain.

Laughing through the fading aches, Margo rolled over so that she could see the sky, "oh that's pretty," she mused and Derek rolled over himself so that he could see what she was looking at. He immediately frowned only seeing the leaves of the trees.

"What is?"

"All the stars," she drawled clumsily throwing her hand up to point at each and every one of them.

He immediately began to laugh his shoulders shaking as he did, "what stars? How drunk are you?" He mused and she couldn't do anything but giggle back, "come on," he added on and rolled over to push himself up and as he did he grabbed onto her arms to help her up although halfway through they both stumbled and fell back down again.

Laughing, she rested her head on his shoulder both of them wordlessly deciding to stay there to get their bearings for a moment. "I don't remember this forest being so big," she admitted and he hummed wrapping his arm around her.

"You used to tell me that every time we came here as kids," he added on and her brows furrowed as she looked up at him confused.

"We didn't come here as kids."