Chapter Twenty Four

Rooting through the cupboards, Isaac was searching for anything he could either have for breakfast or take with him for school since he'd decided to go back. Just as he flicked another cupboard door open a voice called out to him, "I already made you food," not feeling the presence of the person he jumped and whirled around falling against the kitchen counter as he did.

Margo had been stood behind him, although she was now in front of him, holding up a box which had a plate balanced on top of it with food on it. Her brows were furrowed by the extreme reaction of his although she was starting to get used to it. It was something Stiles had done so many times. Sighing, she placed the box on the counter and placed her hand on her hip, "am I really that invisible? I know I used to do it on purpose but I'm not anymore and I don't even try to seem invisible..." she trailed off, "anyway, I made you dinner for school and breakfast..." she added on gesturing to the plate and box.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that...."

"No, if you're going back to school then you should take this," she urged nudging them over to him, "and I know you had Derek's cooking last night and I've tasted his food it's worse than Stiles," she trailed off.

"I heard that!" Derek shouted from across the loft.

"No, you didn't," she countered before looking back to Isaac who bit back a smile. "Anyway, lunch is pierogi... it's my grandad's recipe and then breakfast is spinach avocado quesadilla," she mused and he nodded trying to listen but he didn't understand what any of it was other than food.

"Thanks, Margo," he said taking the food and leaving and she watched after him before turning to look back at the kitchen in front of her. She hadn't put the pierogi on her blog yet since it was such an old recipe within her family that she hadn't even considered it, but it would be good for content and her grandad would have loved it. He loved sharing food with them and it was what had gotten her mother into cooking so much and thus herself.

"What's pierogi?" The loudness of the voice made herself jump as she whirled around to face Derek whose face lip up with amusement.

"Well it's Polish pierogi," she began trying to hide her recovery from the scare, "and it's thinly rolled pasta dough which is made into like a dumpling type thing and inside it is potato, cheese, butter, basically mashed potatoes with onions in it.... you can put other things inside it....but I don't...." she trailed off, "I've made more for lunch."

Derek hummed nodding, "you spoil Isaac," he mused crossing his arms.

"I do not spoil Isaac," she countered and the amusement grew on his face.

"You spoil him."

"I don't."

"You do."

"Well, maybe just a little bit...but he deserves it. It's not like I don't spoil you as well with all the food, honestly, if it weren't for me you'd be living off take-out and grilled cheese sandwiches," she said and he rolled his eyes pressing a kiss to her temple. "How's Cora?"

"She's awake but she's resting. She's not done healing," he said and she nodded her eyes flickering to the door which led to where Cora was.

"Well..." Margo began as she turned around and picked up another plate and shoved it into his hands, "I made her breakfast. So off you go. Go take it to her."

It was a couple of hours later; Margo was sat at the table with her laptop in front of her and Derek was watching Cora who had gotten up and begone training. At first, she was doing pull-ups but now she was getting onto the floor to do press-ups. Derek, who had enough of watching her strain her body walked over to her, "stop, you're not done healing," he ordered.