Chapter Thirty-Six

Wincing as they stepped into the loft, they navigated their way through the crowd who were all jumping up and down to the beat of the music. Grabbing onto the back of Derek's shirt between her knuckles, she walked behind him with the fear that she'd get lost in the sea of sweaty teenage bodies. She couldn't hear anything other than the music - it wasn't even good music.

As they got to the front, she stepped to the side and let go of Derek just as he tried to get to the DJ. The bodyguard stopped him, "Bro, sorry-- the Bloody Beetroots doesn't take requests." Derek glared at him before he tried to get past again but the bodyguard stopped him again, "Bro, seriously. I said, the DJ doesn't take-"

Derek cut him off and twisted the bodyguard's arm behind his back, "he'll take mine." He then turned his focus onto the table in front of them and nodded to the D.J. Grabbing onto the table he flipped it over and the room fell silent as everyone jumped back to prevent themselves from getting hit by the flying equipment. Those who saw it and watched it flinched including Margo who even though she knew it was going to happen, it still shocked her. "GET OUT!" He roared.

"Damn, dude!" Someone's voice screamed over everyone else who were all running from the angry wolf.

The room was completely left blank except for those who were apart of the pack who stayed. Neon paint coated almost everything, the broken speakers were scattered on the floor, and empty cups were fallen on the floor and everywhere they could. There were signs of a few spilt drinks. It was the most obvious post-party display that you could ever imagine and she hoped she would not have to be the one who had to clean it up.

Derek was about to explain the issue of the attack to the pack when a collection of figures all dressed in black and just like the one who'd attacked Derek beforehand. Scott leapt forward to fight but the fight was futile and just like they'd done with Derek, and Isaac beforehand a finger was pressed to the side of his neck stamping on a letter.

They all turned to look at Aiden, "guys...they're all looking at me... why are they all looking at me?" They slowly began to approach and Allison looked around at the pack who were all stood not knowing what to do. Derek had his hand held out in front of Margo in an effort to keep her behind him.

"Somebody do something!" She called out. The creature did the same thing to Aiden, and then the light came through the window and the creatures disappeared.

It was silent for a moment and since they'd gone, Margo stepped forward and crouched down in front of Aiden who was beginning to shiver and looked frozen from the action the masked men had done.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked, looking over to Derek.

"Your dad's twenty-four hours are up," Isaac cut in and the group looked to Isaac so that they could see who he was looking at; Allison.

Bringing the cup of coffee closer to her lips, her eyes narrowed as she looked over both of the twins. They were packing for a day which seemed to neglect school and she was growing concerned. She was also growing increasingly tired considering no-one had slept since the wolves were attacked.

"Are you sure you should be going? What if they come back?" She asked, looking between them.

"Well, that's why we're following Scott. He's the Alpha," Ethan began causing her to sigh.

"Maybe you pair should be looking after yourselves before Scott, you two are just as important," she reminded, "and let's not forget that Scott is significantly stronger than both of you. If he cannot defeat whatever goes to him then surely you pair can't-"