She finally looks back at him and says, "Sure... I will accept your ticket...".

It was pretty weird to see her act calm when they're usually around but Y/n nods and hands her a ticket.

She smiles to him and thanked him before her phone goes off and looked down to see the notification. "Shoot! My big sis needs me!" She says as she got up and grabbed her bags.

"You have a big sister?!"

"Yeah! And she said that I have to come home now..." she explained before heading towards the door and waved to him. "See ya, senpai!~" she smiles and heads on off.

Y/n waved as well, he decide to chill on the couch with his guitar and either play or take a small nap.

He heads to the green couch and was about to sit when something shined from the furniture.

Unconsciously, he touches it with two fingers and smashed it between his tips. The two separates to create a thin line that slowly drops down to his hand.

He takes a small sniff, it had a sweet smell but doesn't know exactly what it was.

Wet... I hope she didn't spill anything...

He shakes his head and decides to clean it up for her.

She can be really clumsy sometimes...

After the mess was mostly, he throws the napkins into the trash bin near the exit and lies down on the couch, deciding he should just take a nap for the day.

He was daydreaming for a minute to get him into a sleepy mood until he realized something.

Dammit... I forgot to give her the other ticket...

Y/n sighs once more before his eyes starts to close in a weary matter.

I'll just give it to her when we meet again...

Was his last thought before he finally went to sleep.

...

At the end of the day, Y/n wasn't able to give her the second ticket.

And by the end of the day, I meant he wasn't able to see Nagatoro for the next two days which lead to Friday night.

The day of the concert as Y/n had already performed for an hour and was finishing up his lyrics before his second break.

I don't wanna wake up
If you ain't layin' next to me-e-e

He lets his backup vocals that he recorded in the song finish after the last lyrics as he waved to everyone in which they cheered and stepped into the backstage.

With a mighty groan of relief, he sat on a chair the staff offered him and took the bottle of water that stood next to him.

He chugs it down and sits back on the back rest as he tries to savor his ten minutes of rest before getting back on stage.

"Scourge?" He hears one of the staff members calling to him, his cloaked self turned and sees a security member standing next to him. "There's a fan that wants to meet you. She has a VIP ticket to go backstage." He explains as Y/n knew who it was.

He smiles and says, "Bring her in."

The guard does so as he motions his buddies to escort her and Y/n saw her.