It took a few minutes but he made it, the door was shut tight as he stretched a bit before he grips the door.

Huff... Puff... Huff... Puff...

He hears a distinctive voice from the other side. Y/n could faintly make up the rhythmic sound of breathing, he was a bit hesitant to head in or not.

But the breathing was continuous, he grips the door tighter and slowly slides it open. He could hear someone fidget from the other side on the couch, Y/n opens it to reveal a red Nagatoro.

Y/n was a bit concerned, she was smiling awkwardly while trying to maintain eye contacts with him. "What were you doing?"

"N-N-Nothing, senpai!" She shouts at him, his head flies back by reaction but tries again. "You sure? It sounded like you were hurt or something... I could hear you breathing heavily from the other side of the door..."

"I-I'm fine, senpai! Just a cramp f-from sitting for too long!" She briefly explains.

His head was giving him a vibe that this wasn't true. Like there was more to the story than that. But with no evidence that he could find, all he could do was shake it off for now with an "Okay..." and head to his table.

Now the room was quiet again, Nagatoro starts playing a song from Scourge instead as Y/n listened from afar.

I tried to find love
In someone else too many times
But I hope you know I mean it (mean it)
When I tell you you're the one that was on my mind, oh

Y/n looks down at the tickets in his hands and back up at Nagatoro who was fidgeting in place.

There was nothing that could be heard, only the white noise from outside as Y/n knows that he won't go anywhere if he just sat still.

He takes a breath and turns to the girl. "Nagatoro?"

"Y-Yeah?" She nearly fumbled on that one word, his head was now bouncing around as of now.

Dammit... Why am I so nervous right now?! Just ask her if she wants VIP tickets for Scourge's concert in a few days...

"...Do... Do you like Scourge's music?"

Are you fucking-

"Y-YEAH I DO! I LOVE ALL OF HIS SONGS HE MADE FROM THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO HE MADE UP UNTIL-"

Jesus Christ, that's a lot to take in...

His eyes widens from Nagatoro's sudden outburst, he waved his hands to her to calm her down. "Alright, alright! I get it..." he begs as she starts to blush lightly and sits back down, her hands between her thighs while she continued to squirm in her seat.

Okay... Let's try this again...

"Do you want... a VIP ticket to Scourge's concert that is coming up in a few days?"

A VIP ticket?! A?! Just give her both!

"You got a VIP ticket for Scouge's concert?!"

Y/n was immediately being held by his collar as Nagatoro was near his face, smiling at the knowledge of what Y/n was in possess with.

It hits her when she realized how carried away she was getting as she lets go quickly and sits back down, only on a seat that was next to him. She dusts her skirt and calms down once more. "You have... a VIP ticket to Scourge's concert?"

He nods slowly. "Yeah..."

Nagatoro starts to smile but then looks away. He knew that she wanted going to say something to him but he doesn't know exactly what insult she was going to hurl at him.