Hey, look at that! The virgin here bought us two VIP tickets! To Scourge's concert!

Yeah! Thanks for being so thoughtful with us!

Thoughtful my ass! I need to hide...

Y/n looks around his surroundings, he sees a restroom and quickly heads in. He swings the door open and rests his back against it.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer until it stops right in front of the entrance. "Hold on, I gotta take a wiz real quick..."

"Well hurry up then!"

With his heart nearly stopping, he looks down at the lock next to the handle and quietly locks it tight. The door starts to jiggle around as he hears the boy groan.

"Oh my god! Stupid janitors!" He could hear the muffled complaints from the other side as the feet quickens away towards the shoe lockers and down the hall to find another restroom.

Sighing in relief, he unlocks the door and exits the restroom, he looks down the hallways and makes his way to the stairs.

"So why can't we have your ex?"

"Because you just can't!"

God dammit, I can't take a break for today!

Those were the voices of Yuki and her best friends, he heads back inside the restroom and locks the door.

As before, he waits for them to walk past the restroom.

Only, they stopped. "Hold on, I have to use the bathroom."

"Well, hurry up, Yuki!"

And then another pair of feet runs into the girls' restroom, assuming Yuki had business to attend to as Y/n couldn't believe it.

Now I'm really stuck... Great!

He waits a few minutes, listening in on any other movements from across the wooden door.

He hears nothing but chit chats from Yuki's friends which was bad. Y/n couldn't wait a second longer, he wants to get out already.

I guess they're not leaving anytime soon...

A small groan escapes his mouth as he says fuck it and unlocks the door and sped walked on out.

Obviously, Yuki's friends all had their attention on the door being fiddled with as they see Y/n from the other side. "Hey, there!~" they say as he tries to ignore them and move on to the stairs.

Then he hears another girl from the restroom next to him coming out. "Alright, you ready to-"

Spin! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

Y/n does a spin move around Yuki and runs up the stairs as he ignores the two girls catcalling him and preventing his interaction with Yuki.

He keeps running up the stairs but hears nothing from the group of girls, assuming he was safe and just walks in the hallway, going for a drink.

"...Was that Y/n?"

"Your ex? Most likely..."

Yuki stays silent after that, she looks back up the stairs that Y/n ran to and decides not to get him.

Not after the stunt she tried before as she shakes her head and commands her friends to follow her out of the school to hang out at the mall.

...

Y/n could be seen getting a quick cold drink of water at the water fountain.

Thanks to the small run up the stairs made him feel tired for a bit as he took a pit stop that was nearby and wiped the remaining droplets from his lips. He lets out a sigh of satisfaction and heads on down the hallway, looking for his clubroom.