I went back inside our room and as expected she followed like a lose puppy.

"I'm sorry love. I'm just teasing you"

I remained quiet.

"Love~" She whinned while pulling the edge of my shirt.

I actually just controlling myself to not fall with that. And I'm just teasing her only.

"Please go out with me" She said while pouting.

But I still look at her blankly.

"Chou Sana~ Please please please" She used puppy eyes and blink cutely with her 'please'.

It's hard for me not to smile because of her cuteness- but no! I won't fall for that.

TZUYU POV

I notice that curve smile on her lips.

I smirked. She's teasing me now.

"Okay if you don't want" I acted sadly and sit beside her.

"We should stay here the whole day" I said putting my hand to her thighs and playfully massaging it.

I leaned closer to her.

I see her gulped. "No one is here except us. What should I do?" I seductively whispered to her ear while my hand slowly going near to her exclusive area.

"Y-ya! W-we have date let's go" She stood up while saying it then she walked fast out.

I won on teasing her. I chuckle to her expression.

"Ya! Chou Tzuyu let's go now!" She shouted outside.

"Ne Chou Sana" I shouted back walking towards where she is.

We leave the building to have a date outside.

"Why are you quiet?" I asked her while driving.

"N-nothing" She stuttered.

"Are you sure?"

She hummed while nodding.

"Did I go too far earlier?" I worriedly asked because she's been quiet since we leave my penthouse. "Sorry love" I continue.

"It's okay Tzu. I-I just- you know" She explained. "I need to calm" she continue.

I understand her tho. "Then why didn't you tell me so I can do something with that" I teased.

"Yaa!" She smacked my shoulder.

"Hey! I'm driving"

"Stop teasing me!" She sulked. I giggled and hold her hand and kissed it.

"I love you Love"

"I love you too Love"

THIRD PERSON POV.

They arrived on the restaurant and ordered they food.

They waiting for their food when Sana notice something.

"Love." Sana calling Tzuyu attention. "Can you put your hand on my hair and caress it" She command.

"Why?" Tzuyu clueless asked.

"Just do it!"

"O-okay" Then she command what Sana wants.

Sana look at Tzuyu back where a girl, next to their table were drooling over Tzuyu knitted her eyebrows.

"Kiss my forehead" She command again but as Tzuyu, she followed Sana again.

But the girl didn't stop drooling at Tzuyu's back.

Their ordered served.

Sana pissedly eat her food while digging hard noticing how the girl look at her Tzuyu.

"Hey are you okay?" Tzuyu asked noticing Sana behaviour and expression add it up her red face and ear.

"Yeah. just someone pissing me off" She said whispering the last part.

Tzuyu nodded continuing digging her food.

After some minutes, They done eating and leave the restaurant. Sana mood slowly changing in good mood.

But- when she already relief.

"Hhey am" The girl earlier chase them or specifically Tzuyu.

"C-can I know your name?" She gently asked Tzuyu.

"Why?" Tzuyu coldly asked.

Sana sighed in relief when Tzuyu talked coldly to the girl.

The girl is very gorgeous than her that make her jealous earlier when she's drooling over Tzuyu.

"I just found you attractive" The girl smile seductive to Tzuyu. "Nancy" She continue spreading her arm asking for shake hand.

"I didn't asked" Tzuyu plainly answered not even accepting her hand.

Sana smirked when the Nancy look at her.

"I just want you to know" Nancy acting sadly said trying to get Tzuyu attention.

But- Tzuyu as heartless person.

"That's it? We will go now" Tzuyu said holding my hand and about to leave when-

"What would you even see in that slut?" Nancy sassily said.

"What?" And now the pissed Sana cameback.

She let go Tzuyu hand and walk near Nancy.

"What did you just say?" She sternly asked.

"I said what did she see on you? i'm more better than you"

"You? better?" Sana sarcastic said and laugh.

"What now slut?"

Sana stop laughing. "You are more slut than I"

"Tss. I'm sure you just seduce her to be with you" Nancy spitted harshly to Sana. "Thus, you already have fiance. What a slut" She ccontinue harshly.

Sana blood boiled. She look at Nancy eyes with her piercing brown eyes.

A dangerous glare was now can see on Sana.

"Who are you? Are you one of his people, huh?" She seriously said.

Nancy stiffened on her position getting scared with Sana but she acted like it's nothing.

Nancy rolled he eyes. "So what if I am?" She sassily answered.

"Then get lost. He or you won't ever separate us"

Nancy chuckle nervously because of Sana stare.

"I won't until I get her. She's too precious to have you. How can she chose you when you already cheated on her? What a martyr"

And now Tzuyu are the one who pissed so much.

She pushed Nancy and took Sana hand putting her on her back.

"You know nothing! Can you shut your mouth now?" She pissedly said with her more doubled cold voice and stare.

'They are too dangerous. A dangerous glare, a cold stare. They spitted words harshly and dangerously' Nancy said to her mind.

She smirked and look at them.

"Wow. you too so dangerous huh. Don't worry I will go now" Nancy smirked. "Your tone were too harsh it can make people peed on their pants" She continue leaving them.

"Let's go now" Tzuyu said dragging Sana to the car.

While far from them a woman, Nancy smirked with a masked girl who only Nancy know.

"They too scary what if you touch one of them what can happened. I'm getting curious"

"This is more exciting than a movie"