I flinched and slipped from my bed eventually falling on the ground. My butt hit the ground. I groaned. But I shouted on top of my lungs as soon as I saw her, "GHOST!" She quickly got up as soon as I shouted.

"Y/n, it's me. Jennie!" I blinked my eyes. "J-Jennie? When did you become a ghost?" She didn't reply me. But went to back searching for something again. I slowly got from there and walked towards her. "What are you searching for? I will help you." She slowly looked at me as soon as I spoke.

"Yes, Y/n. I am searching for my toothbrush. Help me." I stopped as soon as she spoke. I didn't speak anything. We looked at each other for a while. "I suddenly remember that I have something important to do." I quickly walked away from there as I finished my words.

"HEY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING? YOU FREAKIN' SAID THAT YOU WILL HELP ME-"" I quickly got inside the bathroom before she could complete her words. I sighed. "Safe."

AFTER A WHILE....

As soon as I am done with my morning routine, I got out of my bathroom. And I saw Jennie still searching for her toothbrush. I sighed. This girl never changes.

Without wasting anytime, I started packing my stuff. She slowly looked at me. "Hey, what are you packing?" Jennie asked as she stopped what she was doing.

"I am going out. I won't be back today. Don't search for me." I said while placing the essentials in my bag. "But where are you going?" She questioned me. I zipped my bag. "I am going to hunt the last person for mu group today." I said as I wore my bag and smiled at her.

"H-Hunt a person? I have a very bad feeling about this." She let out her thoughts. "Gotta go. Bye!"

I got out of the room before she could utter another word.

I started going away from there. I need to bring the last person today no matter what. I can do it! I started walking while admiring this place. It's very early in the morning. I bet no one woke up by now.

Even if they woke up, they must be training for their upcoming missions which they are gonna do alone. It must be tiring to do the missions alone. That's why I chose to form a group. I definitely can't do it alone even if I get my powers.

Suddenly, I saw two girls in front of me. Who woke up this early? I went closer to take a good look. My eyes widened.

Miya and Lena? What are you they doing here? Ah, look at those two beauties. They are so beautiful. They blessed my eyes in the morning. Looks like they are waiting for someone.

Who cares. Lena is gorgeous. Miya, she is so beautiful. Even the top model on Earth can't surpass her beauty. Y/n, you are here to search for a person. It's not the time to admire them.

I continued to walk. As I was going in their direction, Miya noticed me. I instantly stopped. She looked at me and smiled sweetly. Ah, she is melting my heart. Goodness, why is she so pretty?

I smiled back. And walked towards them.

"Miya, Lena...good morning." I couldn't resist to greet them. She smiled. "Hey, morning." Miya's voice is so sweet just like her. "Morning!" Lena greeted along. "You know us?" Miya asked.

"Ah, no. It's my first time talking to you both. I know your names cuz everyone's speaking about you guys." They nodded as I spoke. "Well, may I know your name?" Miya asked. "I am Y/n. Nice to meet you." I spoke nervously. "Your name is beautiful, Y/n." Miya complimented. "I agree." Lena smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled at them. "Are you going somewhere?" Miya asked. "Yes, I am going to meet someone." I replied "Who?" Lena asked. As I was about to reply, someone interrupted. "I am here." I slowly looked at her. It was Senny. Woah, she is beautiful too.