The Birthday Bash

Start from the beginning

Lauren gave me a questioning look, "What?"

"Do you know the difference between being hungry and being horny?" I asked with a smirk.

The green eyed brunette raised her eyebrows motioning me to continue.

"Depends where you put the cucumber."

"Camila!" Lauren push my face away from her like I was some kind of plague, "Jesus! When was the last time you visited church? I am not even thinking about that when I said 'this is fun'."

My cheeks immediately heat up but I quickly regain my composure, "I know, I know. But that's what I'm implying us to do right now."

"We don't have a stock of cucumber."

I bit my bottom lip while staring straight in her eyes, "We can do alternatives. I really don't mind either way."

Lauren smiled before she get off of my lap. She lay me back down on the couch and hover on top of me. She placed her right hand on the side of my head to support her weight.

"I'm so In love with you. Can't take my eyes off you. Couldn't take my eyes away for a moment, not a minute if I had to." Lauren leaned in and kiss my lips and then pulled away, "There's this one thing or a certain person which saves you every time you feel like giving up on life. That's you, Camz. You're my real life super hero. You're my Wonder Woman." Her kisses traces the outline of my jaw then up to my earlobe as she whispers, "Maybe you're not my first but I know you will be my last love story."

Lauren's lips goes down to my neck. Her kisses are so loving and emotional yet so heated and uncontrollable. I slip my hands inside her shirt and gaze on her porcelain skin as Lauren backs up and connect our lips once again. The room falls away as our lips dance in sync. We were kissing passionately and I've never gotten so lost in kiss before. My heart keeps missing beats and my hands cannot bring her close enough to me. I've kissed other people before but it didn't burn me alive like this. My heart never tame. It keeps beating faster and louder like a drum.

When the air becomes needed, Lauren pulled away and rest her forehead against mine. We were both panting hard, trying to catch our breath.

"All the little touches you do make my heart flutter in so many uncontrollable ways."

Despite of having insufficient light, I can still see her cheeks getting redder every passing seconds. I can't help not to smirk while Lauren chuckled before she completely flops down on top of me and hide her face on the crook of my neck.

"Why hide it when I already seen it?" I teased and Lauren mumbled a soft 'Stop' against my neck. I sigh contentedly as I wrapped my arms around her. Even though there's nothing between us and I can already feel her body against mine, I still pulled her closer just to make sure there will be no space between us. I hold her like my dear life lays in the palm of her hands. Like the world is falling apart. Like this will be the last time.

"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" Lauren mumbled against neck before she adjust herself and rest her head on my chest.

I stare at the ceiling for a couple of seconds while playing with her hair.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully cause I really don't. Life is unpredictable. It was a hell of a ride so all you gotta do is buckled up and watch it all unfold. "What about you, my princess?"