Keeping Up With Shawmila

Start from the beginning

She told I'm the only one who makes her happy but why is it every time I see her with Shawn she looks so happy that she completely forgot about me?

She told me this is just temporary but why does it feel like it slowly becoming a reality?

She told me to never get tired of understanding her because she don't want to lose me but for how long am I going to understand her when I slowly feel that she's slipping away from me and I can't do anything to stop it? How am I suppose to understand when I'm her real girlfriend but I feel like I'm becoming her mistress? How am I suppose to understand when we are her family but we're the ones begging for her time and attention?

It's been nearly two weeks since my suffering started and it's not doing great— at least for me. Camila and Shawn became inseparable. They were doing stunts all over the place and across the country. Camila was even spotted hanging out with Mr. and Mrs. Mendes while they were doing hospital charity events. They were doing performances together, attended parties together. Camila's album was number 1 in all parts of the world for nearly two weeks now as well as Señorita. They take home bunch of different awards. Everything for them is going smoothly and perfect. And then there's me who's emotions are well fucked up. They wanted to involve Clark in this PR but I told them not to. I don't want my son to be part in this bullshit world. He already had Camila and I will never let him take Clark as well.

At first the management keep insisting it. They have this happy family storyline that they want to follow cause according to their marketing planner a "happy family image will sell more" in the fandom. But I stood by my words and said no so they ended up adopting a golden retriever named Tarzan instead and become a fur parents.

Sometimes I wanted to my laugh my ass off until I die cause they literally, I mean literally, created a fucking instagram account for the doggo and put the most cringe captions I've ever read my whole life. The last time I checked dogs can't fucking take a picture on their own and write the most cringe caption.

And for all I know it was just Shawn behind the keyboard. And the logic of him writing it and then leaving a comment like a "proud papa" doesn't make any sense. It was bullshit, just like him.

Of all the things that happened to us, if I could have one wish then I'd probably waste that on going back to that night and wish it never ends.

....
"I got us these," I took the two tickets from my back pocket and showed it to her.

"Road trip ticket to forever?"

I smiled while nodding my head, "We're gonna have a quick road trip to what our future looks like. Are you in?"

Camila giggled as she leaned in and kiss my lips. "You're crazy."

"If you mean that I'm crazy In love with you, then yes, I am crazy."

Camila look away and blush. I crack a small laugh at how my words easily affected her. I spotted a small supermarket with bunch of push carts scattered all over the place. I told Camila to stay put for a bit before I run and snatch one.

I push the push cart towards her direction and ride it like a skateboard.

"Beep! Beep!" I honk to get her attention. Her eyes squint while looking at me then the push cart then back to me, "Can I take my cinderella out for a ride?"

"In a stolen push cart?"

"Hey! Who says I'm stealing this? I'm just borrowing it."

"Okay?" Camila giggled, "and I'm gonna ride this?"

"Yeah cause we're not normal, you know? We're nuts."