Prologue

Cover art: https://lilartfrogpostin.tumblr.com/post/638445876781760512/ununudunudnundund-none-my-posts-are-showing-up-on

Boyfriend's POV:

I wake up In Cherry's bed like I usually do, but this time I can sense it will probably be the last. I get up, put my pants and hat on, and climb out her window, this routine was muscle memory at this point, but this time I left a note behind, breaking up with her.

I wish I could say it was 100% my choice, and I wish I could say I was the one who wrote the letter. But it wasn't my choice at all. I love Cherry, but I can't get hurt by her father. What I mean is I accidentally started an affair with Cherry's dad, he wanted to end it and now he doesn't want to see me anymore. He gave me the letter and told me to give it to her when I get the chance, or else he'll kill the people I care about, or worse, kill ME. So I fucked her one last time for good luck and left it behind.

I decide to go a different way home then usual, since I don't want to accidentally run into DD or have Cherry follow me. I have my playlist playing through my speakers in my backpack, and I zone out when walking, I realize I got myself lost. I look down an alleyway to try to see if I can recognize the neighborhood ahead, and see someone I never thought I'd see again, sitting alone, staring off and (I assume) stoned.

I see him look up at me and I frantically look around seeing where I can run. Surprisingly he doesn't really move, I stop my music and I decide to just sit with him.

Pico's POV:

After our last rap battle I thought he would actually leave me for good, but he's back, and judging by his reaction, didn't intend to. I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder. I don't want to think that I'm gonna hurt him or take his stuff or whatever, 'cause even if I don't like how he left me, I still miss being with him. I can tell he got flustered by my reaction so I decide to break the ice.

Pico: "What the fuck are you doing here anyway."

BF: "I'm uhh.. lost"

Pico: "You mean emotionally or-"

BF: "I didn't think I would ever see you again.. and no- err- yes.. but I didn't mean to find you, I really don't know where we are."

Pico: "If you go through there and take 2 lefts and a right you're near your house."

I wait for him to brush me off his shoulder and get up to leave but he stays, and is silent for a minute.

Pico: "So are you going to go?"

He rests his head on mine and replies with:

BF: "I don't feel lost when I'm with you"

I blush and don't really know how to respond, I reach out and hold his hand

I blush and don't really know how to respond, I reach out and hold his hand. He holds it back and blushes too.

Pico: "The suns coming up, maybe I could walk you home?"