Harry pushes his beans around on his plate, "You're going dress shopping with the other girls later." He reports, obviously trying to change the subject.

"Okay Harry, that's fine." I reply, I don't know what he's talking about but that has the least of my interest at this moment. "Are you embarrassed?" I ask, not letting the subject go. It's cute that he's embarrassed.

This causes him to laugh humourlessly, he drops his fork onto his plate and makes direct eye contact with me, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Not at all actually, just thinking about how I could guarantee that the orgasms you give yourself wouldn't even compare to the ones I could give you."

Okay, uhm... where do I begin? First off, what the actual fuck.

Secondly, I must have day dreamed that because there's no way that those dirty words just came out of his pretty mouth. I notice that my leg muscles are hurting and that's when I realise that I'm clenching my thighs together by crossing my legs.

"Be ready in an hour." Harry chirps while standing up from the table, acting as if he didn't just say anything out of the ordinary. He stalks towards me and glances down to my thighs, his tongue sticks out the side of his mouth with that stupid smirk again. He looks back up to meet my eyes and then leaves the kitchen without saying another word.

What the fuck was that?

**********

"I think pink is your colour Alexa, like a light pink. A classy light pink. Not that you wouldn't suit any other colours, I'm just saying that I think pink would suit you, you know?" Cara rambles. She's actually really nice, she just talks a whole lot. I don't mind, makes up for how quiet I am.

"Maybe we shouldn't have fed her ice cream..." Zendaya mumbles so that only I can hear. I laugh at her joke about Cara's hyper-ness.

Harry explained before dropping me off at the mall that we are all going to a ball outside of the compound tonight. Apparently, it's some fancy dress thing where we have to wear ball gowns and suits. I've never been to anything like that before so my anxiety is weighing heavy on my chest at the thought that I might embarrass myself at something so formal.

Zendaya and Hailee have chosen their dresses, they decided on the first ones that they tried on but with my luck, every dress that I've put on, has looked horrendous. Cara and I are the only two still looking. Margot couldn't come with, apparently she already has her dress and couldn't come along for some unknown reason. I hope it's not because of me, I don't want to get in between the girls. We've already been here for quite a while now, I am very thankful for the painkillers Harry gave me before we came so my body can function without being in pain.

"I'll try on a light pink one next Cara." I state, making Cara grin from ear to ear.

"None of these dresses look nice on me... I want to look beautiful you know?" Cara mutters whilst scanning through the dresses on the rack in front of us.

"Any particular reason why you want to look beautiful Car?" Hailee asks, obviously insinuating something but I'm not sure what. I turn around to look at Cara and notice that her face is beet red.

"Uhm... No reason, why would there be a reason? I don't have a reason. Do you have a reason? Because I certainly don't. No sir!" Cara rambles, trying not to make eye contact with any of us.

I catch on to what might be going out and go out on a whim, "Do you have a crush on a certain blonde Irishman?" I ask Cara. She stops looking through the dresses and stares directly at me, she looks like she's seen a ghost.

"Of course... of course not." She stutters. The look on her face answers my question correctly.

"I don't blame you, he's really cute." Zendaya states, shrugging her shoulders.