| Karma Hits Back|

Karma hits Back

Karma hits Back

Karma is a belief that whatever you do will come back to you, either in this life or the next.

The holy books of all the religions state that all your actions have consequences, whether it is good or bad.If you have wronged someone, you will get the result in future if not today.

If you hurt someone, one day someone else will give you sorrow.  When you do injustice to someone, someone will also do injustice to you.  If you persecute someone, then someone else will also persecute you.

Once a thief stole a woman's gold jewelery and gave it to his wife, then one day an earthquake struck and the thief's house fell, his wife died in it, when the time of his funeral came, everyone said to the thief  That you take off these jewels, then the thief refused to take this jewel, he said something that all were stunned, he said that these jewels have been stolen and they are no longer of any use to me, I am the result of my deeds, and my wife died because of me.

That's why do good deeds if you want to achieve success in your life, and keep doing good continuously.

So you will get back as much as you do, because karma will not leave you. Remember, Karma is a bitch.

Credits to : MILAN_27