Wonder Child

"Pipe down," Riri said as Danji yelped in pain. She was holding two plates of pastry.

"Are those for us?" Yu-yu asked. Riri giggled and nodded. She set them both down and looked at Danji. 

"Yu-yu'll be the one feeding you," she smirked in success when Yu-yu turned crimson.

"Riri!" 

Both of them laughed at the blunette girl's twin brother's condition. Suddenly her phone beeped. She looked at it.

"Lance?" she asked the moment she answered the call.

"Hey Miss. Kon-"

"I can't hear you!" Riri said loudly.

"Oh alright! I need your help Riri," she grinned.

"That's better. What do you want?"

"You need to fill some forms."

Riri paled.

"YOU'RE JOKING!"

---------------------------------------

"Where's Yu?" Riri asked.

"The rice cooker's broken, so I asked him to get some bread for tomorrow," Natsuko said.

"Okay."

With that, she ran out.

Knowing Yu, he'll probably do something more than just shopping.

Turns out, she was right. Entering a restaurant, she scanned the place and saw Yu-yu with-

"The heck?" Riri muttered, wide eyed. Not wasting a second, she took a seat that was shielded from view near the trio.

"Why on earth are Tohya and Manasori here?"

Both Yu-yu and Tohya spoke about how steak with fried egg is so good and both clasped their hands together in sync, even thanking for the food in sync. The scene caused Riri to sweatdrop.

How are those two doofus so much in sync?

She ordered a pizza for herself and said, "I'll be paying for those three there too."

She gestured towards the trio and the waitress nodded, genuinely confused.

"You know, you looked cute when you were in those girl clothes," Manasori said.

This caused Riri's blood to boil as Yu-yu frantically waved his hand and explained.

"So that's why you were in those girl clothes."

"Yeah. It's not like it's my hobby or anything."

"You know, you should take that crossdressing as a hobby of yours." It took all of Riri's willpower to not go up to the bald guy and punch him.

"True, it didn't feel weird at you at all." Now it took all of Riri to not go up to Tohya and smack his head.

"Didn't you have more important things to pay attention to at the time, Tohya?"

"Shut up."

"Even if I did make it a hobby, my sister would kill me." You mean kill Akiko.

"Your sister?" Riri wanted to facepalm, Those two honestly can't see the resemblance?

"Yeah. By the way, I was really impressed by your match the other day!"

"You were?" Tohya asked.

"Yeah! The way you kept attacking on and on was so cool!" HE'S ACTING LIKE I DON'T LIKE!

"I wonder if that's the purpose of 'fighting in order to win'," Riri raised a brow. She peeked a bit and saw both boys looking confused as she ate a bite of her pizza.