OC Introduction

Name- Ririchiyo Kondo.

Also called- Riri, Chiyo, Ri

Gender- Female

Age- 15 

Birthday- Same as Yu-yu

Blood Type- B

Deck- Keter Sanctuary

Avatar Card- Warrior of Holy Light, Azura

Relatives- Yu-Yu Kondo (younger brother)

                      Natsuko Kondo (mother)

                     Akiko Kondo (Sister)

                     Yukiko Kondo (Sister)

                    Unnamed Father

First Appearance- Episode 1

Personality- Quite opposite to her brother, Riri is cheerful and lively. She can be a bit weird at times, as shown when she asks Yu-yu her name and after receiving the answer she concludes he's still sane. According to her siblings, Riri has always been the ace in the family, being good at everything. She's also quite protective and has developed a violent yet kind nature because of Yu-yu's unable to guard himself due to his personality. Her demeanor changes when she is in a serious battle from cheerful to serious.

Appearance- Ririchiyo, unlike her family, has two hair colors- dark blue and light blue. The light blue part is tied in a braid and the dark blue part is in a high ponytail that reaches her ankle. Her outfit consists of a blue long-sleeved collar t-shirt tucked in a white skirt with blue bordering which is held up by a brown belt that has a pink circular buckle. She also wears black capris and brown boots. She also wears a bracelet with a star charm on it.

 She also wears a bracelet with a star charm on it