Argh, Yn, hurry up.

I profaned myself, quickly stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my hair, and throwing on my bathrobe. I moved to my favorite spot by the window to dry my hair.

Suddenly, the door opened without a knock indicating that someone is walking in. Only one person dares to enter like that.

He looked me over from head to toe, an annoying smirk spreading across his face

He looked me over from head to toe, an annoying smirk spreading across his face. That's when it hit me—I was only in my bathrobe. Panicking, I dropped my towel and sprinted to the closet faster than flash, leaving him laughing so hard he had to sit on the bed, clutching his stomach.

After getting dressed, I realized I didn’t have my books with me.

I must be really stupid to be realizing everything late.

I decided I needed to swing by my house to grab them and some other important things. Yeah, That's a good idea.

But the question is, will he let me go to my house or not? I think, he wouldn’t mind... I think.

Fully dressed and careful to cover my injury with a long-sleeve top, I checked my reflection one last time before stepping out of the walk-in closet and stood facing him

Fully dressed and careful to cover my injury with a long-sleeve top, I checked my reflection one last time before stepping out of the walk-in closet and stood facing him. He shifted his attention from his phone to me, giving me a curious look.

He examined me again but this time with a question mark plastered on his face. I could almost hear his unasked question in his gaze.

Jungkook frowned at my outfit. "Don't you think your shorts are too short?" he criticized.

I shot back with a hint of sarcasm, "Hm, Mr. Jeon, shorts are meant to be short." and saw him roll his eyes.

Ah, there it is. There is the possesive scoundrel.

His possessive side is showing again.