Chapter 27: The return of bonding time

Start from the beginning

"No, definitely no, you think they will let you jump around and cast magic? You would be completely destroyed first."

"Then what..."

"For now you should just practice to throw magic well first, after that we will discuss more."

"Yeah! I will do my best!!" Monomi runs off with the stick

...I guess that's okay for now.

*ding dong bing bong*

"Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee... Good morning, you bastards! It's another perfect tropical day! Let's enjoy it for all it's worth!"

Morning announcement huh? I should head to the restaurant now.

On the walk there, I saw a wild Souda running away from something.

"What?"

Oh, he got scared I guess... But I should catch him now huh?

I immediately run after him.

.

"Caught you!!"

"Ahhh!!!"

"Shut the hell up for a second!!"

"Don't kill me please!!!"

"Oi, are you just an idiot or something? Why should I kill you now?"

"Cause I'm alone now!!"

"Then why are you alone?"

"Cause I...run away?"

"Whatever return now." I drag Souda by his collar

"Nooo!!"

"Oh come on! You cry baby!! Why the hell someone attempt to kill you when there are better targets!"

"Eh?"

"So just shut up and let me drag to there!!"

.

"Onigawara you are here?"

"Oh, Koizumi-san. Yes, with this guy too."

"Good, it seems that you caught him. Togami has something imporatant to say with us in the restaurant."

"Yeah, I will go there now."

"Hey! We brought him here now!"

"... Let me warn you. Don't try to imitate me. Someone like you is nowhere near capable of managing that amount. That amount of food is possible only for one who has overcome the hardships I have..."

"What?"

"Koizumi... So you brought both Souda and Onigawara here. Let's start the meeting now."

"Seriously what just happened?" Mahiru asks

"You don't need to know." Twogami says

"Fine then..."

"First, I'd like to pose a question to you all. We've been ordered to kill each other by that Monokuma, but... If we wish to live through this extraordinary ordeal, what do you think is of the utmost importance right now?"

"Feh, how should we know? Just hurry up and get to the point." Fuyuhiko says

"If you want me to get to the point, answer my question."

"Of the utmost importance? You don't mean food and sleep, do you?" Akane says

"Ku... you're forgetting bowel movements. EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, SHITWELL! THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!" Nekomaru says loudly