Chapiter twenty-nine

I open my eyes, my vision is blurred a bit. It gets a bit more clearer. I look at America and rest my head again on the soft my, closing my eyes.

Wait- AMERICA?! I open my eyes completely and look at him.

WhatAmIDoingOnABedWithHim????

Okay, calm down, (Y/N). Everything will be fine.

I glare at him and smile. He's so cute while sleeping.

I shake my head. Not now, (Y/N). Stay concentrates!

I  look at him... I remberber what happened this night (Rain, fireplace,...)

I look at the bed, and the place. It's the same. He had probably putting me here for resting nicely.

I sigh and put my head again on a pillow. I close my eyes to rest a bit again. All those nights with him are tiring me.-

I hear the door opening.

I open my eyes and see Free France. My eyes widen when our eyes met each other's ones. She is blushing.

I made an 'oh'.  I wave and awkwardly smile at her. How can I explain that? Most important... Why does she come here?

"This is not what you are thinking." I murmur in the most silent voice I can, making a lot of movements to make her understand.

She shook her head, then silently came to my side. She comes closer to me and murmurs me, while taking my hand. "Germany and I are ready for the little trip I talked to you a few weeks ago. Can you come with me?" She asks.

I look at her than nod. I should have slept more.

She helps me to stand up and we slowly get out of the room. She carefully closed the door, still holding my hand.

She turns her head to me. "We have to hurry. Be as much silent as you can sweetheart, understand?"

I nod with a smile on my face. 

She takes a bag, I take one too, and we both walk outside of the house. 

When I saw Germany, I feel my eyes shining. He is finally here! (He has a bag too.)

 I smile, running and jumping on him for a hug. "I missed you!" I exclaim, hugging him harder. This sweet little boy, I missed him.

I look at him, he is smiling. "How are you? What happened? Where were you all this time?!" I worry.

They got a small laugh together. I look at F France and realize how I welcomed Germany. I blush. "Sorry for all those questions." I giggle.

He nicely smiles at me. "Das ist okay, Y/N. It is nice to see you too."

I smile back.

He takes my hands and looks at Free France. "Let's find a safe place very quickly, it is raining cats and dogs." 

F France nods, I do the same. We all three run to find a safe place on the way.

You find and enter into an abandoned house.

"It's a bit destroyed; but ich think it will be okay." Says Germany. He raises his head. "What do you think?"

Free France nods. "This can work." She says. She looks at you.

"Would it be okay for you, Y/N?" They both ask.

Your eyes widen. You nod. "Y-Yes, it is." You respond. 'Why it wouldn't be?'

They nod and talk to each other.

You look around and start visiting the house. You only find broken stairs and dead animals.