chapter one ✔️

Author's POV (=point of view):

You are in high school, right now. You've just received your note from the last history class test. You worked hard, but you still have like a 13/20.

Honestly, it's nice. But you hoped for more as you worked hard.

You look at your classmates. No one talks to you.

You think that they don't like you. And you're right.
But they don't hate you either.

You sigh and throw your crumpled copy in your backpack.

Someone knocks at the door.
He comes in. It's the director." Excuse me. Is Y/N here?"

You stood up and look at him. "Yes, why?"

- - - - -
After school:

You've learned today that your mother just died. and you're father sold you for a gabling game to the mafia... Just joking, you don't have any father. He went to buy some milk when you were young and never came back.

The director just came to see you because you've missed too much classes recently. So you had to explain why, without saying that you were just doing- you know what, who cares? You were at the library (that's the official version, not the truth).

When you came home, you were alone. Your mother and step father are in holidays in Greece.

"Well... What should I do?" You ask yourself as there's no one here.

You throw your bagback on the ground and go eat your 'goûter'. (It's like a meal French kids (and adults) take around 4 or 5 pm).

After you're done with your goûter, you go to the living room and go watch a serie.

You wake up in the middle of the night, noticing you were still on the couch.

You look at the clock: it's 1:17.

You stand up and feel weird like something's odd.

You start walking to the kitchen, wanting to eat again. But when you pass near the frontdoor, you see it has been opened. FUCK!!!!

You did not wanted to turn back when you heard a noise, but still, you did.

Okay, nothing.

You think it was from your mom's room, so you slowly and carefully walked to yours, wanting to take your phone to call your brother who lives not that far, but too far to go now.

You succeded to make it to your bedroom. But guess what? You hear a sounds from behind you.

You fucking slam this door and lock it!

The angry person tryies to open it.

You run and try to find your phone. "FUCK! Why does it always have to be hidden when I need it?!!!!!" You panick.

OMFG, YOU GOT IT!!!

You panicked, and try to call the cops. It's so fucking long.

The guy succeds to open the door. He takes your phone and destroys it.

You ran away, he catches you up and then slams you violently against the wall. Your blood pressure is increasing. You feel your heart beating, you hear it!

You push him hardly. He has a knife, you have nothing.

You kick his balls. He flinches! HE FLINCHES!!!

 He flinches! HE FLINCHES!!!

You take the opportunity to run to your front door. 

You finally reach the front door! You try to open it, but it is closed. The keys ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE!!!

"Holly shit! How did he-?"

You turn around, the tall man stabbs you in the chest with a first stab. You fall on your knees and by reflex put your hand on the wound. He'll stab you again and again, panicking as this dumbass thought you saw his face.

He puts your body in the kitchen, and starts a fire there.

You are now bathing in your own blood. It shines brightly like fire in your eyes.
You look at the fire, see it coming.
You're less scared of the fire than of your death.

You just fell tired now. And...you close your eyes.