Chapter eight

Japan Empire POV:

I take out a handkerchief from the pockets of my military uniform for this girl. But, she is not moving.

She looks at my blade. "I am not gonna kill you, you know." I tell her.

She does not respond. Is she paralysed or something like that?

"Little girl?"

I touche her and she falls. 'Seriously? I though she was stronger than that.'

I have to check if she's alive now.
I put my ear over her mouth and nose. I listen for sounds of breathing and see if I can feel her breath on my cheek for at least 10 seconds. I fell her warm breath. It's irregularly, but this means she is alive even if she is not breathing normally.
Good.

I have to put her in a safe place. I look around us.
No one's here. I have time to hide the corpse of the german.

I see Fascist Italy.
"Hey Fascist, can you put her in my room, please?"
He looks at me and silently comes.

He takes the girl on his shoulders. I turn and see Fascist Italy's son with my daughter. "What are you two looking at?" I raise an eyebrow.
They run into the room where they came from.

I take the soldier's corpse and go outside.
"Why is this soldier dead, Japan?"
I turn around and see Third.
"Eurhm. He was a traitor." I respond. Please trust me.
"Oh great!" He smiles. "Thank you for killing him. But next time, brought me the traitor before killing him."
"Yes." I notice he has a bag. "Where are you going?"
"I have to meet USSR. I'll be back soon, in a couple of days."
I nod. "We hope to see you again as soon as possible."

"It goes without saying." He steps. He stops. "Can you watch the girl named (Y/N)? I know she has been walking around this mansion for some time. And I don't want her to escape again."
"Y-yes sir."
"Good. Have a good day, my friend."
"You too."
He leaves me.

I go to the forest, I cut the corpse, pile it and, at the end, burn it. 'I'm supposed to kill Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Filipino, and Indo-Chinese. I would have to be a little more careful about my murderous impulses.'
'It gets my clothes dirty again.' 'I just have to put them in a trash now.'

I re-enter in the mansion.

I go into my room.

'Argh- this guy. He puts her on my bed. I hope the blood doesn't touch the sheets.'

I take some clothes for her and I. 'She is smaller than us, but a shirt would be okay. Let's say it's a dress for her.'

I turned and see her under the bed. Nazi ever told us about it. It's more dumb when we can see that for real.

I go to the door, lock it up and put the key in my uniform.

I cross my arms. "I let you 5 seconds to get out of under the bed. 5.... 4... 3... 2..."

Okay, now , she isn't under the bed anymore. She reacts like my little Japan.

"So, (Y/N), isn't it?"
She nods at me.
"Why did you do that? In which way do you think the bed gonna protect you?"
"A-At school, we have to go under the table if we have a problem."
"School?"
"Yes."
"But that is stupid. I can see you under the bed." I take the clothes.
"Those are for you. The bathroom is back to you. If you need help, just call me."

Author's POV:

You go to the bathroom. Take a shower and came back.

"Your hair. You didn't shower them."

Japan Empire take your hand and lead you to the bathroom.

She washes your hair.

Japan Empire POV:

I notice a bandage on her neck.

"Is someone hurt you?" I ask.

"W-what? No. I-I don't think so. Why?"

I remove the bandage, and see the Swiss flag.

She instantly hides it with a hand.
I take her wrist, push her in the tub and press her against the bottom of the tub. I find myself on top of her, holding her two warm wrists against that wet and icy tub.

I take a closer look at his neck. 'He... bit her?' ' Switzerland has done that? He can bite someone?' I'm surprised. 'I had never thought he can be like that.'

"I am amused."
"By what?"
' I didn't know it was possible.'(the mark) "By that." I bite her. She moans than she struggles.
"Get off of me!"

I bite harder. I want to know if a mark would appear. I really want to know how it was created. A why.

I stop and get back. Oh...she was crying. Fragile human.

I wait. Some secondes later, the mark appears, my mark, my flag. I smile. This gonna be very entertaining.

I get out of the tub. "I let you finish this. I'll be back in some minutes."
I run in the corridor. "Fascist! I discover something new! That's incredible!"

He turned to me. "What is it? "
I call a maid. "Bite her!"
He looks disgusted. "What? No. Do it if you want."
I turn to her and bite her violently.
What?...Nothing happened.
"Congrats, you have just terrified her. "
"Wait! My flag appears on the girl we brought here."
"Really?"
"Yes! That seems unbelievable, but it happened. Whaaaa~ I finally found something new." I enthusiastically say.
"Did Third know about that?"
I stuck. "Oh... well... no-"
"You know, you certainly gonna have trouble for that." He smiles at me.
"Oh no. Well, he just don't have to know that."
"I hope it for you." He admits.

I run into my room again.

"Thanks." I hear (Y/N)'s voice and see East Germany get out of the bathroom. I enter in the bathroom and see (Y/N) with a large bandage hiding all her neck.

"Where did you find that?" I coldly ask her.
"He made it for me."
"Are you tired?"
She shyly nods.
I carry her and go to the bedroom.

Author's POV:

Japan Empire puts you on the bed. Then, she sits on a chair, you fall asleep with difficulties.

After 38 minutes, you wake up. You look at Japan Empire. She is sleeping on a chair.

You move your legs to get out of the bed the most silently as you can. J.E opens her eyes and look at you.

You stop, hoping she can't see you. But you are not invisible.

"Where are you going?"she asks with a monotone ton.
"I-I. My friends."
She stands up and comes at you. You make three steps back.
She puts one hand on your back and carry you in one's arms.
"Who? " She asks you without looking at you.
You do not respond. She lets out a sigh.
"Are they the children-"she looks you in your eyes."-or those in the basement?"

'Shit. ' You think. 'How does she know?'
"So?"
"Basement. " You honestly respond. ' Perhaps I had to lie?'

Japan Empire goes into the corridor with you. But not in the good direction.
"W-where are you going?" You ask her.
"You are not going into the basement."