Chapter eleven

Warning:
If you are too sensitive, be careful.
If it's too much for you, you can go or take all the time you need. :)
For the others, if you think you are ready : good reading. :)

____________________________________

Author's POV:

You wake up in a new room. You've never seen it before. This room is large, the walls are red, the floor is a wooden parquet, there are thick red curtains at the window and thin white curtains below the red. The white curtain is unfolded, the red is folded back.
The bed you're on is so comfortable.

It's hard to wake up with a such comfortable bed.

The bathroom door opens, you look at it and see Third Reich comes out.

He puts on his black jacket and looks in your direction. Your eyes meet each other's eyes. He smiles. "I see you're finally awake."

You look at him puzzled and confused.

"Why am I here?"

He moves closer to the bed. You move back to the far end, pulling the sheets towards you. He sits opposite and glued to you.

"For sleeping. "

'Do he think that I am stupid? '
"I don't sleep now. So I can go." You began to move, but he pulls you on the bed.

"Only if I want to, (Y/N)." His habitual smile is coming. He closes his face to yours. You blush. 'Personal space!'

He has a little giggle. "You are so easy to make blushed, mein lieble."

He puts one of his legs between yours, and crosses his fingers with yours. "That is kinda adorable. "
He pulls your hands against the bed. Surprised, you look at one of them, then you turn your head to him. He intensely looks your eyes.

You swallow your saliva.

The time is suspended. You can't think, you can't talk, you can't - He kisses you. (on the mouth)

Your heart stops, and then it bites , harder, and harder. You are clearly anguished.

You try to breathe. But, more you try, less you manage to do it.

You are helpless and need to breathe. You try to move your hands, but you can't, Third is too strong for you. He strengths his gripped on you.

Your heat is clenching. 'Let me go. Let me go.'

You close your eyes. A tear rolls on your cheek.

Third ends the kiss, and looks at you.

He uses a hand to stroke your cheek, wipe your tear. It makes you open your eyes. He leaks the tear.
You feel silly and disgraced.

You turned your head. Some of your hair falls on your face. It hides it a little. Third uses his fingers to put away your hair, he plays a little bit with them. You are shaking.

He laughs and kiss your neck one, two, three, four times.

"S-stop it." You finally found the courage to say something even if it wasn't loud.

He doesn't move at all and continues.

You used your hand to try to push him. But, you can't find the energy to push him.

He moves his head back."Have you said something? "

You face him. "Y-yes. C-can y-you stop d-doing that, please."