chapter seventeen ✔️🍋

USSR brings you to your bedroom.

He is going to enter the room.

"Not to be rude, but don't you have other stuff to do?" You ask.

"That can wait. I prefer to make sure you are safe before leaving." He says with his habitual accent.

You nod. He enters and looks all around the room.

"Are your injures recovering well?" He asks you.

"Well, yes. I guess. They still hurt sometimes, but I think it's more psychological than real."

He turns to you. "Can I see them?"

You blush. "W-What? "

"The one on your back. I want to make sure that this one is going to disappear."

You swallow your saliva, and think for a moment. You turn your back to him. And take off your top. "So, how is it?"

USSR  takes a grip on you, and puts you on the bed to see it more closely. You are laying face down on the bed.

USSR don't say anything.

With his cold hand, he touches the top of your scar, and lays down. It gives you an electric shock, and makes you shake a little.

He does the same to all your Nazi mark. You grip the cover of the bed. It's a mix of hurt and comfort. The cold of his hand allows the pain of the scare to calm down when he touches it.

"It's better." He calmly says. "Your skin is warm and soft, I like it."

Your face is redder. You cover your face in the bed, trying to not think about that.

He kisses your back. "Wow!" You turn and hide your skin with your arms. "Don't do that old man." You sit up. He pulls you against the bed.

"Old man?" He has a little smile. "I am only nineteen."

Your eyes widen. "Really? How? Prove it. You look older than that."

"I was born on December, 30th 1922. We are the 14th of may 1942. So I am going to be twenty soon. But it doesn't mean that you can call me old."

"Too much math for me." You affirm.

"How old are you?"

"I'm... um... how long have I been here?" You are asking to yourself. "When did you see me for the first time?"

"In Nazis house? It's gonna be a year soon."

'Boi. I'm old. Not a lot. But older than before. It means that I am probably 19 now.'

"How much? " USSR asks you.

"Probably nineteen now.  But you're still older." You look away.

He laughs. "As you wish, моя любовь."

You feel dumb. You sit up and sulk.

"Are you sulking?" Notices USSR.

He gently takes your head, and turns it to him. " Какой милый. " (=How cute.)  He kisses your lips.

You push him back and succeed to end the kiss.
Your face is completely red, and his face turns redder when he realised what he has done.

USSR's POV:

'Я ее поцеловал? '(=Did I kiss her?)

'О да, я сделал это. '(=Oh yes, I did it.)

'О... Я СДЕЛАЛА ЭТО!!!'(=Oh. I DID IT!)

'Мне понравилось. ' (= I liked it.)