Chapter nineteenth

I don't know if I have ever said it but... Thank you for the 1k readings! 💕 :)

At the beginning, didn't expect that someone will read this. But, now, you are here. I mean- you are still here. 😅

So thanks. ❤

I'm not good to talk, that's weird. I'll let you with the chapter. Have a nice weekend! :)

____________________________________

You had slept in a separate couch of Japanese Empire's one.

This is the morning of your second day here. Yesterday Japanese Empire had past time with his daughter. You had spent the day chaining in a room with only a soldier and books for your company. It was a long day.
Japanese Empire came to pick you up late at night.

Today, she is busy with paperwork. She has put a necklace on you with a bell so that she can hear your steps and know where you are in the house.

At the beginning, you were supposed to stay in her office with her. But she accepted Japan to take you to Japan's room.

You are wearing some costumes made by Japan (not cosplays, costumes). They are all so clean and well created.

Each time you dress differently, Japan makes you compliments, and says that she loves how it suits you. At first, you turn red. Then, you feel more comfortable with Japan, and laugh with her like you did before.

At the end of the day, Japan puts you cat ears, plus a cat tail.
You didn't expecting that.

"You are so cute (Y/N)-chan !~ 💕" She giggles.

"I-..."

She takes your hand. "Let's go ask mom to get out in the garden!"

- - - - - - - -

Japanese Empire's POV:

"(Y/N) has to stay here. " I said to my daughter who is at the door. "Wasn't she supposed to be with you?" I didn't see the human yet this afternoon.

(Y/N) appears behind Jap- NANI?

Why does she look like a human cat? She is cute. Oh no.

"What did I tell you about cosplaying, 日本?!" I try to keep a cold and strong expression. I had prohibited her to dress guests, soldiers or maids in the house or outside. (I try to write Japan in Japanese. \•-•/)

Japan looks down. "I was thinking that (Y/N) wasn't considered as a guest, but more as my friend."

I sigh. Why? I breath. Alright. "I don't have the time to punish you now. So go alone in your room, and locked you inside for the rest of the day. I will come to you tomorrow."

Japan hates being alone. I don't like letting her alone. What will happened if an enemy kidnapped her? But she deserves it. If I don't stop her sometimes, who will do it?

This is the best punishment I got for now. A punishment that didn't ask me energy.

..But it impacts me also...

I raised my eyes to the human. "Come in, (Y/N)."

My daughter leaves us, tears in her eyes. (Y/N) comes into my office.

I look at my paper for finishing my work. "Close the door behind you and take a seat. I have to talk with you."

She does it.