Chapter twenty two

⚠warning.⚠

This will be a bit tense. So... be aware.

You can leave, you can read. That's your choice. :)

Btw, thanks for 2k readings.

Bye. :) 💕
____________________________________

"That is not my fucking problem! She is mein! And will always be MEIN!!!" Screams Third Reich, it makes his allies jump a little.

"Calm-" The Japanese Empire is cut by Third Reich. "NEIN ! You can't ask me that! My house, my rules. If you are not with me, you are against me!"

The Japanese Empire is shaking a little. She doesn't know what to do.

"Ha, amigo mio. Don't you see your total nonsense?-"

"Shut up Italien!" Growls Third. "You traitor. Sleeping with her without warning me!"

"Oh come on! You slept with her too-"

Third Reich slams F. Italy's face. "Don't you dare." Third says. "How disrespectful. Compared my situation with yours. What I do is none of your business Italien."

F.Italy puts a hand on the little mark that appears. He fronts. Now, he's angry too. "Bastardo." He murmurs, dead in the eyes.

Both raised up. They are pointing at each other guns.

"I-Italy, T-Thir-"

"What are you waiting for Italien? Go for it, shoot." Challenges Third.

"Do not tempt me or you will regret it. " He responds. "Can't you see what you are doing? Can't you see what you have done to her? She was totally empty on the inside when I came. You got chance that we are here for her. "

"You.. You LIAR! "

"No, I'm NOT- "

"OKAY Boys! Times up!" Cuts the Japanese Empire.

They all sit again.

"I know that this decision is hard to take." She says.

Third glares at F.Italy.

"But we have to stay calm for taking it."

Third looks at J.E now, F. Italy does the same.

"I agree (with Fascist) on the point that she looks better since he came."

Fascist smirks and grins.

"Are you saying that I am the problem?" Asks Third with a dark look.

"N-no. The problem is the mansion itself, too much things happened in here. I won't take (Y/N) with Japan and I."

She sights. "I am sorry Third, but (Y/N) need to go with Italy."

"What?! Nein! She is mein! She will stay with ME!"

"Ha ha ha!" Laughs F.Italy.

"Third, listen, I-" begin J.E, she is cutting by Third Reich, standing up. "You will not take her off of me. I have lost her too much time!"

Author's POV:

You are searching Japan. You run in all the house. You hear someone crying, you find Japan.

You go hug her. "Japan. Hey, calm down my little cat."

She hugs you back, hiding her face. "(Y/N)-chan... I can't stand this... this is too hard for me..."