Sudden Kiss - Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

He stand up and roam his eyes around her room. Her room is full of purple things, books and polaroid pictures.

With those polaroids she is with mostly with her brother and group of friends.

There is one picture of her, he finds really cute and took it.

She's so cute

He walked to her closet to see those Kpop male Idol poster on it.

So you like G - Dragon huh ?? Wait here let me teach this man a lesson.

He took a marking pen and draw things on his face.

"Suho??". Why are you in my room?! She widened her eyes covering her body with blanket.

"Yahh!! Don't get the wrong idea I was just...."

"And wants in your hands!" I quickly hid the marking pen.

Ahh this???..... Uhmm nothing... I'm I not allowed to put my hand at my back??

"Noona?? Hyung? Are you guys fighting?"

The both of them looked at the door.
To keep this deal successful they need to act like they truly love each other.

Suho sit next to Irene in bed. Irene is already up and they look like they are just talking at each other.

Suho fixed her hair. "What are you doing?" She was putting away his hand.

"Stay still your brother is coming! Do you want to get caught this easy?" He even leaned closer.

"Guyss! It's so early in the morning for this thing. I'm hungry let's eat."

She pushed Suho and rushed to the kitchen.

Is she real?? How can she be so pretty early in the morning? He smiled.

Irene's POV

The table is full of homemade food. My brother can cook but not to the point like this.

"Who cook all of this? Definitely not you Taeyung right? There's no way it's -" He cut me off.

"Yes that's right. I cooked all of this. Surprise! Aren't I adorable??" He winked at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

At first glance of the food, I knew Tae didn't cook all of this. I can't eat chicken and this is full chicken recipes.

He's still the same a great cook. I bet he has been toying many girls because of a talent like this.

The door bell rang*

"Taeyung ahh?" She signaled him but he didn't let Tae stand he immediately went to see who's at the door.

"Wait a minute." He opened the door.

"Park BoGum?"

"Suho?"
So this isn't a joke at all. He's at Irene's place.

"I'm he's fiance Bogum! Why are you glaring at me?!" He is blocking the door.

"And I'm her friend Suho. Let me in" He is still blocking the door.

"Bogummie!! Come here! Let's eat. Here take this seat" Irene signaled him to enter.

Bogummiee? What the!!

Suho let go of the door and almost cause Bogum to fall down.

"Yahh Kim Suho!!" Irene shouted out of worry.

"I'm okay Irene you can stay seated" He stood up.

"Not my fault he's careless. I'm embarrassed for him."

Bogum ignored him and sat down to eat.

"Wow! Fried chicken?? I'll take that all" He grabbed the bowl of fried chicken.

"Park Bogum! That's for her!" He stopped his hand from getting it.

"Suho let go of his hands those are his favorite you can't stop him."

"You can have it all bogummie"

"But--" Suho didn't finish his sentence.

"Suho yahh... She doesn't eat chicken okay? You're the boyfriend and you don't know that?" He was suspicious of them.

"Ahh... Ahhh.. Suho yah how can you forgot that?? You keep forgetting it. Is it because you love me so much?  Are... are... you?... Don't you love me anymore???." She said looking at Suho to act like Suho just forget about it.

"Suho yah did you forget it again? I have a bad memory with eating chicken."

"I'm sorry baby.. come here let me pinch your cheeks." He picked her cheeks hard

"Ahh ahh ah Suho yah!" She glare at him without Bogum noticing.

"Noona! Bogum Hyung and l are here! Respect us please?"

"I'm sorry lil bro." She kissed his cheek.

"Noona! I'm all grown up now.. haysst this is embarrassing." He closed his eyes tight.

"What do you mean grown up? Even if you get old I'll still see you as my baby brother." She rubbed his hair.

"I want a kiss too." Suho mumbled.

"Me too."

"Yahh Park Bogum!" Suho pushed him.

"I said what I've said Suho! You're not the only one who wants it."

The both of them are seated facing each other so Irene and Tae didn't heard what they are saying.

"What's wrong?" Irene asked looking at the both of them.

"Ah nothing.. Let's dig in." He showed his smile.

"Wait a minute Irene you have something on your lips."

Bogum wiped her lips with his thumb.It made Suho irritated looking at Bogum's brave act.

End of Chapter 15