Chapter 31

I carried the kids into the house. It was late, so I lay them down in the crib. They all began cuddling. I smiled at them. They were the sweetest. I wanted to stay and watch my babies sleep, but right now I had much more important things to do.

I walked into the bedroom and slowly began removing Niles clothes. I slowly stripped my own off, and then quickly pulled off Aries too. I pulled Niles onto the bed and lay down. I guided him to lay himself on top of me. "My Sweet Niles. I want you to fuck me. And Aries is going to fuck you. We are both going to mark you at the same time. Is that okay?" He  nodded making me smile and I pulled him close. "Just let me love you. Let us both love you." He gave me a soft, teary smile and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss but pulled him closer. Finally, I was getting everything I ever wanted. I knew he was hurting. But once we marked him he wouldn't feel quite so alone. He would maybe always feel a slight emptiness but I hoped I could fullfil all his desires and fill him with love. I began kissing his neck and lightly nibbling on it. He moaned quietly and I smiled. Yes. Before the end of the night he would be mine. I reached up and cupped his breast gently, pinching his nipple as I kissed his mouth. My other hand ran down his back and grabbed his round ass. I rocked my cock against his, moaning as our small cocks run along side each other. Niles moaned loudly as Aries began fingering him. "Niles I want you to fuck me so bad. Please I need your cock." I begged. He spread my legs and pressed into me. I mewled and spread my legs further. He pressed into me as he pushed back into Aries hand. This was right. I felt like my life was finally becoming complete. I had my two lovers. The two men I loved more than anything. And we were going to be bound forever as one. He softly bit my neck and I felt a shiver run through my body. "Oh God, yes Niles!" I moaned. I threw my head back and gave myself completely to Niles. "Make me your. Completely. I can't be whole without you." Aries pressed into Niles ass and Niles screamed. "Fuuuuck. Oh my god! Holy shit" Aries slammed into him, shoving Niles deeper inside me. I grabbed Niles ass with both my hands and spread his cheeks, opening him up more for my mate. I arched my back and pressed even closer to His beautiful, curvy body. I could tell they were close so I bit down in Niles neck. Niles screamed and bit down on me. I mewled at the top of my lungs. Aries bit Niles other side as he came deep inside him. I let go and licked his neck. Niles turned and bit Aries. I smiled. he was mine, and nobody could steal him now. There was no going back. The only people who could break this were us, and I was never letting him go. I knew how precious he was and I wasn't about to give him up.
I felt one with them both. I felt complete. And I knew I would never sleep with anyone else. I didn't want to. I had only ever been with these two men. And they were all I ever needed, or wanted. I didn't need to fantasies about more omegas. I didn't need to find comfort with anyone outside my mates. They made me complete.
I lay on the bed, and watched them make love, and smiled. I didn't feel threatened. I didn't feel betrayed. It felt right.
As much as I didn't want to admit it, because it would make me a hypocrite, I would have hated Aries loving anyone else. But now that we both loved the same person, it was like all the stars were finally aligned. Everything was right in the world.
I leaned over and began sucking Niles sweet little cock while Aries thrust into his ass. Niles was screaming as Aries and I brought him to heights of pleasure he never even knew were possible. Our sole focus was to give him the best night of his life.
After a few rounds of mind blowing sex we all lay tangled together. "So what do you think Aries. The sweetest ass you've ever fucked, right?" Aries laughed. "I don't know. It's a tossup between you two. I couldn't ask for better mates." I grinned and kissed him. "I couldn't agree more. For the first time ever. I feel like everything is right in the world. I love you beyond measure. But I needed Niles to complete us." Aries nodded. "I know. And I am more than happy to have two perfect mates. One was enough for me. But two is beyond what I could have hoped for. Thank you for giving me such a sweet second mate." I grinned. "It was my pleasure" and I winked.
I turned to Niles who was just looking at me. "Okay, tell me honestly. Who has the better cock. Ryder or Aries. You are the only one who's opinion matters." Niles burst out laughing and sighed. "Honestly? Probably Aries. I have never felt so full in my life. He is so thick and long. I feel like he can reach the deepest parts of me in ways I never knew were possible. You were right, Aries is better." I giggled softly and kissed him. "I knew it. I got the best mates hands down. Nobody is better than my sexy mates. First Aries , and now you." I stated matter of fact. "Everyone else will just have to settle for second best." I shrugged.
We fucked throughout the night. It was dawn before any of us got any sleep. Aries and I lay on either side if Niles. I slowly caressed his breast as he drifted off to sleep. I glanced at "Aries, are you really happy to have both of us? Or are you doing this just to make me happy?" Aries gave me a indulgent smile. "Why can't it be both? I'm doing this for you, to make you happy. Because it also makes me happy. I love giving you your every hearts desire. And I know your heart desires Niles above all else. But he's also as sweet, and beautiful as you say. And I am more than happy to love him and care for him as I would you. I have no doubt I will be very happy with both of you in my life." I began rubbing Niles side, then brought his hand around Niles cock. With just a couple pulls Niles was rock hard. "I really love you cock Niles. I love it slick with your own cum, swollen and pink. Begging to be swallowed." Aries said, his voice thick with desire. He bent down and brought Niles cock into his mouth. I reached over and began fingering Niles sloppy, stretched out ass. I loved it. I watched Niles cum and I crawled down and began eating out Niles ass. I loved the taste of Aries mixed with Niles slick. It was ambrosia on my tongue. I began eating even more enthusiastically. I hummed my pleasure, licking and sucking on his hole. I nibbled with my teeth in my excitement. Really digging in to my meal. Niles was moaning and shaking, but I couldn't  slow down. The taste of my mates was like a drug, and I needed more. His hole began fluttering around my tongue as I fucked him, and I felt him cum on me. His slick spilled from his little hole, and I lapped it up. I moved and began licking up his cock, cleaning his seed off. Gentle licking and kissing him his sweet little cock. He cried out and gripped my hair tight in his finger. I wasn't sure if he would pull me closer or push me away. I knew I was overstimulating him way too much, but eventually he decided to pull me closer. I licked his balls then sucked each one into my mouth. Next, I moved to the shaft, licking around it like a popsicle. I pressed a couple finger into his core as I bobbed all the way down his cock. I pressed the magic button and he screamed. I felt like my hair would be ripped out, but I never slowed down. Soon I was filled with more of his seed. I kissed up his body. I Kissed and licked his breast for a while, before I collapsed on his shoulder and fell asleep.
I woke up a few hours later needing to take care of my babies. But even with how tired I was, I couldn't have been more happy. I had finally gotten everything I had ever wanted. And somehow, Aries wasn't mad or resentful about how much I loved Niles. I still didn't fully understand it. But he loved me, and he let me have Niles because he knew I loved them both. I knew he was perfect for me, but I never could have imagined a mate as selfless and caring as Aries. And it made me love and appreciate him even more. I had been truly blessed far beyond what I deserved.
I fed and changed the babies, then gave them each a bath. They smelled like a bunch of the pack members and my cat didn't like it. I dressed them up cute for the day and lay them on the play mat together. Made a couple bottles and fed a Damon and Demetrius. I had fed them last and worried they didn't get enough food. They way they began gulping down food told me I was right.  The other two began to cry, so I began feeding them from formula after I finished feeding the first two. It made me sad to know I was starting to dry up. My inner cat felt inadequate as a mother. But I had known I wouldn't produce milk long. And it had been almost three months. So it was time for my body to dry up. After they were all fed I stripped and shifted into my cat. I hadn't had enough time in cat form lately. And my cat loves the babies, so I let him enjoy some time with his kittens. He licked them, rubbed his head against them, and purred. The babies cooed and grabbed at his whiskers and black fur.
I lay half asleep with the babies when Aries came into the living room. He sat next to me and rubbed my ears. I purred loudly and cuddled up closer. He pulled me into his lap and began lathering attention onto me. I was in heaven.
"I love seeing you in your cat form. I have missed it. I never see you shift anymore. You're such a sweet kitty." Aries said while rubbing my head. I flicked my ear and licked his hand. After a little bit Aries set me down to make some breakfast. I walked back over to the babies and lay down next to them. Eventually I needed to shift back and place them in their cribs, they still mostly just eat and slept. I knew they were the equivalent of a one month old and shouldn't be shocked by this, but for some reason I always expected them to do more. I kissed each of there heads and walked into the kitchen. Aries had gone all out. There was sausage, bacon, eggs, and toast. I smiled and helped him bring everything into the bedroom. Niles was just opening his eyes when he saw us bringing food, he grinned and sat up quickly. Soon we were all cuddling and eating our breakfast.