I moaned whenever it hit my skin, biting my lip before I said softly, "You can touch me, hyung..."

I could see the momentary breach in his stoic expression, revealing his excitement at my permission. He grabbed my ass gently at first, squeezing one of the cheeks with one hand before he grabbed it with both and spread the cheeks apart, biting his lip whenever he saw that the only thing between his eyes and my little pink entrance was the fabric of my panties.

"Can I take these off, pretty baby?" He mumbled, his fingers going to grab my panties before I even had the chance to answer. But he paused, waiting for my permission.

"Yes. You can take them off."

He wasted no time--he slipped the panties down to where my pants were settled mid thigh, and grabbed my cheeks again to see my entrance. I giggled shyly whenever he took in a deep breath and tapped his thumb on my entrance. I shivered and clenched around nothing, loving the sound of his groan at the sight. I tried my hardest to stay still for him as he gently rubbed his thumb over my entrance.

"H-Hyung...?" I called him softly, a blush on my face as I bit my lip and met his brown eyes with mine.

"Yes, baby?"

"W-Will you lick me?"

He didn't need to be asked twice. He leaned forward and licked a long strip up my tight entrance, making me gasp and shudder at the new feeling. I gasped softly whenever I felt the tip of his tongue circling my rim as his fingertip applied light pressure on my little hole. My breath hitched whenever his fingertip slipped inside, slowly pushing in as I released a quiet, long moan until his finger was as deep as it could go. I clenched tightly around the finger, trying to get used to the intrusion as he teasingly lapped at the rim off my entrance, placing little kisses on my rim.

I gasped whenever he curled his finger inside without warning, his finger rubbing a sweet spot and making a soft moan escape my lips. I could feel my body starting to heat up and produce sweat as he slipped in another finger, the familiar yet unfamiliar stretch causing me to grunt in pain. But nevertheless, I pushed my ass back on his fingers to get them as deep as they could go.

He smirked and curled his fingers again, rubbing the inside of my tightness nearly making me collapse onto the bed. He began to move his fingers, slow at first, but picking up a quick pace quickly, rhythmically thrusting, curling and twisting his hand to create a stimulation that made my jaw drop. No sounds came out as he stood up on his knees and mercilessly fingering me. I held onto the sheets tightly, letting out choppy moans each time he hit a different sweet spot that made my knees weak.

"O-Oh, fuck!" I managed to scream out in the midst, looking back at him with teary eyes as sweat dripped from every pore on my body. I moaned loudly, burying my face down into the bed sheets in attempt to mask my moans so the whole damn building wouldn't hear me. But that was a mistake.

I gasped whenever Yoongi grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back up, gripping me tightly and pulling just enough to tense up my body and keep me from burying my head back in the sheets.

"O-Oh--Y-Yoon--Yoonie--!" I moaned out his name, or at least, I tried to. I didn't get to finish before I came all over my belly and the bed, not getting to warn him beforehand. But he didn't stop his torture, his onslaught. He continued to go, letting go of my hair and grabbing my dick, pumping it wildly as fast as he could and milking me until I came again--squirting cum a couple feet away on the bed and gasping--choking--heaving and sobbing as even the second orgasm didn't stop him.

At least, not for long.

My eyes widened whenever I felt a new intruder--his fingers slipping out quickly and being replaced by what could only be his dick. I gasped loudly whenever he slammed inside, stretching me further and not even giving me time to adjust--he started to slam in and out as fast as he could, stuttering his hips and not even letting me feel a rhythm with him. He pulled my hips back into his powerful thrusts as he leaned over my body, groaning deeply in my ear with that amazingly sexy raspy voice of his.

"F-Fuck--how can you still be this tight?" I heard him hiss amongst both our low groans.

I tried to respond to him, but all that I could do was incoherently moan for, "More! F--Fu--Y-Ye--Y-Yoonie!" I stuttered between loud moans. His deep breathing in my ear didn't make me any better, nor did the sweat that was dripping onto my exposing back as my shirt began to ride up to my shoulders. Slapping sounds and our loud moans were the only things to be heard in the room other than our deep grunts and groans, me begging him to give more and to not stop while he showered me with sweet little nothings, telling me how perfect I was as I took him skillfully. I clenched tightly around his length as I felt my third orgasm coming fast, sobbing incoherently as I tried to tell him I was about to cum. But it didn't matter--I couldn't form the words as his thrusts could only make me moan instead.

Yoongi groaned in my ear as if he understood anyway what I was trying to tell him. "F-Fuck--me too, baby--!" He groaned out in a strained voice. I gasped whenever I felt him bite my neck hard seconds before he came, sinking his sharp teeth into my neck while his cum spilled out in my ass as he continued to thrust, riding out his orgasm as he tried to get me to my own. Which didn't take long. I cried out, whimpering loudly as my third orgasm came--seconds before I hit the bed and blacked out in my own pool of cum.