Chapter 5: leaving

Start from the beginning

Thoughts and emotions ran through my head. Why did they leave? Am I alone forever? Who saved me? Do I have a chance? Feeling me get weaker I let out a shaky breath. "Dad. . . If. . . You can. . . ugh. . . Hear me I. . . Want to say it thank you for the life you gave me."

Drifting is what it felt like. Once the clock passed 2 hours I was done. I was weak and exhausted. Feeling my eyes slip shut I stayed there. Absorbing peace, I let my tears fall to the floor. Was this really the day I would say goodbye?

(Later)

"Beep. . . Beep. . ," a monitor beeped.

"Stay with me! Hurry she slipping!" Someone yelled.

"We need energon! Optimus is rolling up right now. Where is Ratchet?" The voice of Lennox yelled, making me aware of my surroundings.

"We got no energon signal!" Sideswipes voice rang though. Feeling my body get lifted, then set on a metal table.

"Where is she!?" My fathers voice boomed hearing metal strike the floor. I couldn't open my eyes nor make a sound. The drain of energon was to much.

"Optimus she's in stasis. We don't know when or if she'll wake up." Ratchet told him, feeling him place a cold hand on my stomach.

"I could use the matrix on her?" Optimus suggested, making Ratchet stop what he was doing.

"Even if you can get the matrix to work on her, she is still in her human form and you couldn't get to her spark clearly."

"We need to do something." Bumblebee joined in. Ratchet was preparing my wound, as they talked. It was quiet for awhile once a cold hand slipped into mine.

"I can't lose her to Ratchet. I already lost her mom, what more can Primus take from me." My father deeply said. It was quiet, I felt miserable. I felt better once ratchet connected me to a energon pump.

"All we can do is wait now, Optimus." Ratchet told him, feeling my spark slowly start to pulse. Ratchet began to once again close up the hole on my side.

"I should of told her the plan, maybe then she wouldn't have went after Megatron herself."

"We can not change her actions of the past Optimus."

"I know. . ."

Shadow Blaze POV:

I followed them back to their base. They don't know I'm here, but I came back. Seeing the wreckage of the city, was quite sever. Luckily Optimus killed Megatron. Hurting our daughter was a bad move on his part. Pulling up to their base I snuck around to the back.

"I should of told her the plan, maybe then she wouldn't have went after Megatron herself." I heard Optimus say, seeing him as I turned the corner in my human form. I saw military personal swarm around me jolt back a little.

"Wait. . . Is that. . . "A familiar voice started making me turn around. It was Sam. I stared at him in shock, as he walked towards me.

"Sam?" I question as he went in for a hug. I fully excepted, see a military personal walk over.

"Sam, who is she?" A solider said, looking me over, seeing I was kind of a mess since the battle.

"Lennox this is Halo." Sam told him, as he stared at me.

"Halo as in Optimus's Halo?" Lennox asked, making me nod. Seeing that Lennox didn't really fully meet me until now.

"Does Optimus know your here?"

"No, No," I started, "but I need to talk to him. " I said walking towards a large metal door. The sound of metal hitting the ground bounced off the walls. Lennox and Sam followed me to where the other Autobot's are.