"Don't be afraid of him. He is not your foe."  Midoriya rings out.

"I'm so glad your still here." Izuku sighs out.

A memory pounds at his head breaking free from the invisible chains of his fathers manipulation.

"Be quick Izuku. Shout." Midoriya command. "Shout what?" Izuku whispers feeling uneasy. This feels like a test. "Aizawa, shout for him. Make him hear you!" Izuku wheezes out clenching his eyes shut tight as pain rips his throat. "I can't- it hurts." He whispers. "I know. It's him. I don't have much time."

What does that mean? Why does talking hurt? Why does his throat feel tight. Cold pale fingers claw at his neck. The same feeling of suffocation comes back. Izuku's felt it before. He hates it.

His blunt nails do little damage but he still tries to pull away the skin. Anything to get some air to his lungs. Anything to keep him-. "No! No! No! It's happening again!" He croaks louder out as a flood of memories rush his brain like a brain freeze. "I'm sorry." Midoriya says guiltily. "But I don't have time, I have to force them on to you."

It's a very big, very painful, brain freeze. Izuku freezes.

The silver damn breaks and his fathers hold releases completely. He feels a sharp scratch on his arm and watches a small bead of blood trickle down to his hand.

What was that? Did someone just jab him? Memories go shattering through his mind all at once. Knocking any knew thoughts flying. Another cut appears cutting into his shoulder. "Why?" Izuku begs voice soft.

Why is this sending pain through his whole body. Wave after wave of stifling heat followed by freezing cold. Another cut on his leg. One on his cheek. His hand. Feet. Legs. Arms. Back. Stomach. More and more. Blood pooling and pouring. Why? Why why why? "Midoriya-" Izuku chokes. "Call him- say his name-" the voice replies patchily.

"Za..." Izuku starts. "Aza-" he tries again. "Close-" Izuku screws his eyes shut. "Aizawa!" He screams out almost to a full on panic attack or something close to it. He's not hyperventilate he doesn't really seem to be breathing only wines and gasps seem to happen.

The room glitches showing another room behind it. It's like he's in a green screen. Somethings being hidden. Concealed.

In the distance Izuku hears a door close harshly and loud bang against the wall. The boy flinches letting out a pained whine. Maybe he should lay back. Try to calm down and figure out what's happening.

He gently tilts his body back until he's resting flat on the bed. He tries to ignore the new memories that Midoriya just pushed into his mind instead working with what he knows.

1)He was laying sick on his futon in his fathers room.

2) a doctor decided to help him and they made him sleep for what he's guessing is the procedure.

3) he woke up startled when it felt like his whole body had been jabbed and floods of memories started pooling into his mind.

4) he called out a name then panicked.

5) he's laying down in what he thinks is the old room in the house, trying to go through his new information.

Closing his eyes he thinks back to the earliest memories he can. He's  a young boy maybe 4? He's at the doctors with a woman... his mother and they're talking about quirks.

Right that's a good start he knows his father has many quirks and he was always told he was quirkless. But his father also said his mother left him. Didn't his father save him when he was 4? Did his mother leave because he had no quirk?