11. Adrien

A/N: Marinette's dress at the top
____________________________________

Adrien's POV

I wasn't watching the movie at all, instead, I was watching Marinette's amusing expressions. She seemed very interested in the movie, and I chuckled at how she was fighting to stay awake, but it seemed that the Pain medication had finally got to her, forcing her to go to sleep.

Alya noticed that her best friend was getting some key shut eye, and quickly turned the movie down. I got up from my side of the couch, made my way over towards her, and scooped her up in my arms. This was definitely not the first or last time I've had her sleeping in my hands.

She always seemed so fragile, but her demeanor made her look strong.

I ignored Alya's glances and carried Marinette over to our room. After placing her on the bed and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead, I went back into the living room, watching a furious Alya. Now that I had knowledge of her being pregnant, I actually became scared.

I knew how dangerous hormones could affect the body of a woman. From the amount of times I've been around Marinette on her lady days, she would somehow go from sad, to hungry, to happy, then angry in just a span of a few minutes.

I couldn't imagine what it would be like for Alya. In fact, I could never imagine carrying a baby for 9 whole months.

"What did I do now?" I asked, making my way back over to the couch and ignoring the fuming Woman. She huffed, then went to go sit down next to her fiancé.

"I need you to protect my friend. You keep hurting her and it's getting aggravating." Her arms were crossed as she talked to me, "I know that Marinette will let you in again, and you'll somehow find a way to break her heart once again." I took Alya's words to heart. I knew that if I didn't have Alya on my side, then she would always have a lasting affect on what Marinette thought about me.

"I said I was sorry." I knew I sounded pathetic.

"Yeah, we heard. I'm sure the whole hotel heard you guys arguing in the living room. Yelling at her isn't going to fix everything. She may began to like you now, but those thoughts of not being good enough will always stay in her head." Nino nodded, supporting Alya's words.

"Yeah dude, The first three months after your breakup were the worst. Marinette wouldn't talk to anyone, not even Alya. And she tells Alya everything." I knew that the statement was true. Marinette has told Alya everything, she even told Alya about her identity as Ladybug.

"My point is that sorry isn't going to cut it anymore. You know how forgiving Marinette is, you have to realize that." She sighed, leaning into Nino's side. "Now that we got that out of the way, do you have her dress for the gala?" Alya asked, making me shush her.

"If you wake up Marinette..."

"What are you going to do? Beat up on the Pregnant woman? Ohhhh! That reminds me, I need to think of names and..." I zoned out as I let her excitement get the best of her. My thoughts were on Marinette.

I had to be the best gentleman she had ever seen for her to truly forgive me. She would get back with me one way or another, I just had to find a way. I have and will always love her.

"Hey Adrien? Any news on the guy from yesterday?" Nino asked.

I shook me head, "He isn't going to spill any information to the feds, but my guess is that he was just a normal stalker. I'm having my security follow far behind Marinette everywhere she goes now, well until everything goes down." I shrugged. I didn't want Marinette to know it, but she's the talk of the media right now. That's what I was hiding from her on her phone.