9. Secrets

A/N: you guys are going to hate me.
____________________________________

Marinette's POV

I fell asleep on the couch in the living room, I was sure of it. But instead I somehow found myself in a bed this morning, cuddled by Adrien. I didn't talk to him, I simply just pushed him away, got out of bed, and locked myself in the bathroom until I was ready to face him again in a calm nature.

After that, we all left to go to the hospital because Adrien, Alya, and Nino beloved that I should get a small checkup just to make sure I didn't hurt anything major from yesterday. All the doctors did was apply some alcohol, which burned like hell, to my cheek and the back of my head. Then they gave me some pain medication to take for the slight headache that I still somehow had.

It was definitely from getting man handled yesterday.

Now I was just chilling in the hotel, trying to relax and ease the small headache that I still had. I wasn't allowed to take another pain med until four o'clock, it was currently two o'clock right now. Alya and Nino went somewhere around New York, while Adrien was stuck here with me, happily sitting on the the coach across from me.

I reached for my phone which I hadn't been on all day, before Adrien snatched the electronic device right away from me. I felt my eyebrows scrunch together, showing that his action slightly angered me.

I knew I was moody, but that was partly because of the pain medicine that I had.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I asked calmly. I didn't want to take out my mood on him, even if he deserved it.

"Keeping your phone away from you, isn't it obvious?" He chuckled. He began to spread out across the couch, his head on the arm rest and his feet dangling off from the other side. He wasn't looking at me, meaning he was hiding something.

"Yeah, but why?" I asked, getting up slowly from the small couch, and making my way over towards him. His eyes finally looked over to me, and I felt a slight blush come over my face. "What are you looking at?"

"Can I not admire your beauty?" He asked. He was definitely hiding something.

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked another question, finally reaching the coach that he was laying on. If he was trying to keep my phone away me, then that meant there was probably something on social media that he didn't want to see.

It could be about me, the man yesterday, the papparazi's questions, or everything all together. My nosiness wanted to know what was said about me, but I knew that if Adrien was hiding my phone from me, it was probably really bad. The press could twist up any little story to fit their viewers desires.

Adrien suddenly got up from the coach that he was resting on, and shoved the phone into his pocket. "Y'know, Alya and Nino won't be here for a while." He whispered, his tone laced with lustfullness. Adrien was unsurprisingly horny.

Thinking about doing such extraneous events again made me think about the very first time we did the deed. It was also in a hotel, but it was much cheaper and more affordable then this one. It was also a time filled with very deep, raging emotions.

Adrien spoke up again, "And I know that you still want to forget what happened yesterday..." he trailed off, getting closer to me. "Can I try something?" He asked. I didn't answer.

I stared at Adrien has he came closer to me, then brought his arm up, and his rough still bruised hand up to my neck again. The same position as yesterday. He then whispered in my ear, "We could do this... with no feelings attached. I know you hate me right now, but let me do this for you."