10. More

A/N: I think you won't hate or like this chapter ;)
____________________________________

Marinette's POV

I began to slip the ring off of my finger before Adrien grabbed my hand roughly, pinning it to the wall behind me. "Your not leaving." He said, I looked up into his eyes and saw a sliver of tears hidden.

"I just said I was going to, you can't do anything to change my mind." My eyes were in a calculated gaze, not caring that he was on the verge of tears. He was emotionally traumatizing, and emotionally manipulating me.  

"What can I do to get you to change your mind?" He asked.

"Can you hear? I just said nothing. Unless you actually had a reason for Leaving me four years ago. The damage is already done." He was holding my hand with his ring high above my head. He was gentle with it, but that didn't mean I didn't feel like slapping his pretty face.

"You want the reason?!" He ripped my hand off of the wall and grabbed me towards our room.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, trying to rip my hand away.

"I'm going to tell you the reason." He opened the door, roughly pulled me inside, and then slammed the door. He picked me up, practically throwing me onto the bed. I wasn't scared or anything, which was surprising. Adrien knew how rough he could be with me, in fact, I sometimes liked it. We were the old Ladybug and Chat noir after all.

It was his aggressiveness that made me skeptical of him. "What right do you have to get me to stay here. You treat me like I'm your personal puppet, and then expect me to still love you like I used to." I backed away towards the head bored. "All arguments are currently stacked against you."

He stood in front of the bed, staring me up and down. He then began to take off his shirt, making me question his actions in my head. "My father told me that I had to break of the engagement with you, or he would personally tear us apart." His shirt was halfway up his head. "I refused, many many times, before he came up with a deal." His shirt was now all the way off of his head, leaving only his gray sweatpants. He threw the shirt across the room before keeping his cold green eyes on me.

"I was the one who told him that he couldn't do it, and that I wouldn't do the deal, but I was an idiot!" I didn't understand why he was yelling at me. "He said if I ended the engagement with you, he would leave me alone for the rest of my life, but I had to do what he told me to do for three years." He paused, trying to see my reaction. I didn't say anything, surprised that he really was hiding something from me. "I took the deal so I could live with you the rest of my life, Don't you understand? I did everything for us. For you." More tears seemed to gather around his eyes.

It was quiet for a second before he spoke up again, "please say something?" I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should be happy that his father was no longer a burden to him, or angry because he threw everything that we had without leaving me an explanation for the past 4 years. I didn't know If I should have slapped him, or showed some affection by hugging him.

So I just sat on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. So many feelings were coursing through me that I couldn't even think straight.

"Marinette? It's just like-."

"Do not compare my situation to yours." I kept my eyes on the ceiling, away from Adrien's. If I saw his, I might just breakdown. After what felt like a few minutes of silence, I looked back down to him. My eyes became teary, "You could have left an explanation, we could have figured everything out, I would have actually understood what your plan was." I felt myself wine.