1. Leave me alone

A/N: FIRST OFF I LOVE YOU GUYS! I've been having a hard time having motivation to write this story, but I love writing, and you guys were the perfect motivation! Anyway, you guys chose a story that you would like to see and this is what won! Next will probably be the werewolf story or maybe another story similar to the one before this. I've gotten much better at writing so this is so exciting!

____________________________________

Marinette's POV

I lazily lifted my head up from my work desk, glancing around the small dark room. I was supposed to be working on finishing Alya's wedding dressed, but somehow dozed off in the middle of working. The white dress was some how still in my hand in left in perfect condition.

I sighed in relief that I had not messed up the dress that has taken me more the three weeks to work on. It was truly one of my best masterpieces so far, and I knew it would look extravagant on Alya. After all, I am her best friend, and would go to the end of the world and back for her.

I slowly put the heavy dress onto the desk to release the pressure on my hands, and picked up my phone, noticing the immense amount of notifications I had. Many were from Alya, which I chose to skim through.

After reading the text which repeatidely told me to go to Alya's Instagram which contained the latest drama, I did so, not prepared for what I saw.

"Kagami and Adrien broke up?" I said aloud, even though I was by myself in the dim work room. My ex-fiance had just broken up with Kagami, a famous Olympian fencer. I was shocked as I began to read through the caption.

"Our new favorite couple of a 6 month relationship has just come to an end. We hope for a swift recovery on Adrien's side, and we know Kagami will bounce back. Will our dear Adrien ever be able to find true love again? And what does this mean for Kagami?"

I think I reread the caption about 5 times before I truly got the meaning behind the message. I just couldn't believe Adrien had just broken up with what seemed like 30th girl that I've seen since we shut off our engagement, which was four years ago.

Of course, any girl would think Adrien was a catch, so they would always be flying at him, and ever since the break up that I went through four years ago, I had never looked at him the same. Adrien used to be the kindest, most selfless boy I've ever known. Now he's just a playboy who runs through girls quicker then I can read a children's book.

It was always astounding to see Adrien in a new relationship, then break up a few months later, but at this point it wasn't anything new.

Of course, Adrien and I's break up shattered my heart, leaving me a broken girl for a year's time, but it also made me stronger in the end. It was a stupid breakup, and I hate just simply thinking about it.

I put my phone back down, stretched out my now sore back from the weird sleeping position that I had just slept in, and got up from my small chair. Although my life did not look enjoyable to the average person, I loved it to the moon and back.

I had my own small business which was making small clothing lines, as well as had my own tiny apartment that was about 15 minutes away from my job. I worked alone, the way I liked it, and had the perfect amount of customers to always keep me on my toes, but never too busy.

Although I was no longer in close touch with my family, due to constant fights and struggles, I still had my best friends which insisted of Alya and Nino. The two of them were engaged and were closer then two peas in a pod, but they still loved me like I loved them.

Suddenly, my phone went off, causing me to become more alert of my surrounding's. The call had no caller identification, so i didn't know who was going to be on the other side of the phone.