*Chapter 93 - Something Blue*

Loki holds you tightly as you land back in your quarters. You close your eyes, expecting to feel his lips on yours.

But they aren't there.

Peeking through your half-shut lids, you find his bright green gaze simply caressing your cheeks. Your lips. Your nose.

"Lo?" you ask quietly, reaching up a hand to caress his face.

"We wed tomorrow," he says quietly, staring deeply into your eyes.

A smile graces your lips as you tuck one of his raven locks behind his ear.

"We do," you say.

"You said yes."

"I did."

Without warning Loki crashes his lips to yours, bringing one hand to your face as he deepens the kiss into a passionate tangle of tongues. The honeyed taste of his mouth firing all of your senses as your fingers find his hair.

He holds your body close to his for several long minutes as he makes love to your lips, moaning softly into your smile as you both begin to feel slightly dizzy. Lightheaded, you pull apart, resting your foreheads against one another as you lightly gasp for air and catch your breaths.

"And there is nothing left to be done? No more fittings? No more menus? No more flowers?" Loki asks with a small laugh.

"It's all done," you smile. "Except...well, I still need to find my 'something blue', I guess."

"Your what?" Loki asks curiously, pulling back and cocking his head slightly.

"Another Midgardian tradition. I'm supposed to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue in my wedding. Nat bought me new shoes. Pepper gave me her grandmother's bouquet holder, and your mother lent me...well, something special. But, I'm still missing something blue."

Loki's brow furrows for a moment, but it's suddenly replaced by a mischievous grin.

"I may have just the thing," he says, a concerning twinkle in his eye.

Loki releases your waist as he dashes over to his side of the closet, rummaging around in the back corner. He pulls out a small satchel and reaches inside, pulling out a lacey, pale blue bra.

"Loki Odinson!" you gasp, laughing as you walk over and snatch the bra from his hand. "You still have this?"

"Of course darling. And I expect it back," he says with a wink, wrapping his arms around your waist and nuzzling your neck as you look down in shock at the blue bra that Loki had taken from you all those years ago back up in the secure tower.

Unhooking the detachable bra straps, you pull your shirt from over your head, tossing it aside. You feel Loki's fingers on the clasp of the bra you currently wear, and you pull your hair over your shoulder, allowing him to unhook it. You let it fall from your arms as he reaches around, taking the blue bra and securing it in place.

You walk over to the mirror, adjusting the now strapless bra slightly, and smile at how well it fits. Loki is right. It'll work perfectly beneath your dress.

"I cannot believe you still have this," you laugh. "Thanks, Lo. I'll wear it tomorrow."

"I am pleased to be of service, my lady," Loki says, coming up behind you and moving your hair gently all over one shoulder, planting kisses down your bare neck. He quickly removes the bra he just secured, tossing it gently aside. His hands start to drift up your bare stomach, stopping at your breasts as his fingers tease your nipples.